Your Day Today!

XTreme

11 minutes ago, Marcel said:

1.5 days without shaving... I'd have a beard by next weekend if I wanted to... And it would be gray like yours old man... 

IMG_20221120_132008.jpg

A nostril shot we all didn't need...... 

Why did I think of Bruce all of a sudden......😆

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

A nostril shot we all didn't need...... 

Why did I think of Bruce all of a sudden......😆

Well at least there wasn't any booger hanging from it.. 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well at least there wasn't any booger hanging from it.. 

many years ago coming out of a night club in the middle of winter there was a hot dog seller so i thought i will try one anyway i noticed he had a blob of water on the end of his beak so after a while it dropped right in the hot water with the hot dogs so i sort of left the queue and the rest of the punters to it 🤮

• Haha 7

You lot may have already watched this (I think I'm late to the party) but just watched the first episode of SAS Rogue Heroes. It was very good, first 15 minutes intro were excellent and the rest of the hour very entertaining. Based on true events and full of the usual insanities of war. Hope the rest is as good as the first one. On BBC iplayer.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You lot may have already watched this (I think I'm late to the party) but just watched the first episode of SAS Rogue Heroes. It was very good, first 15 minutes intro were excellent and the rest of the hour very entertaining. Based on true events and full of the usual insanities of war. Hope the rest is as good as the first one. On BBC iplayer.

Don't forget the AC/DC based sound track (Saxon in episode 3 as well). Unusual in a WW2 based series.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Im only on episode 1.

It opens with Bon Scott so it should be right up Petes ally!

Various AC/DC songs all through the episodes I have seen, no Brian Johnson ones yet, only Bon Scott so far. Wheels of Steel later on as well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Various AC/DC songs all through the episodes I have seen, no Brian Johnson ones yet, only Bon Scott so far. Wheels of Steel later on as well.

So all the shit songs then ?

incoming …,…..,,,,,

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

So far the soundtrack has been excellent. 

None of the awful searing violins or tragic piano pieces they love shoving on anything war related, it all fits very well. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Don't forget the AC/DC based sound track (Saxon in episode 3 as well). Unusual in a WW2 based series.

The wife was watching Saxon in Cardiff last Monday night i was left at home where a good husband should be :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The wife was watching Saxon in Cardiff last Monday night i was left at home where a good husband should be :classic_laugh:

Did she get a 747 and was it coming down in the night 

ok, I’ll get me coat 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Just watch All quite on the western front , on netflix , good film.

• Like 2

Well I shovel up a spot for the dog to take a piss.... Close to 30 cm I'd say and still coming down... Just waiting for the plows to clear the main road.. And I'll be off with the tractor... 

IMG_20221120_162837.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1