Your Day Today!

XTreme

Just now, Tym said:

Cover up mod dis(asst)er! I can smell it. :littleguy:

No.....it's not!

The software was supposed to delete a post but it took the lot.

I've put in a ticket to the developers about it.

• Like 1

Started the day replacing the rear wheel bearing on a 4x4 Kuga only to find I've been supplied the wrong bearing now I've got it in bits all over the garden. Can't get another till tomorrow.
Roll on the evening so I can open a bottle of Rose

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Tym said:

Buck, thinking the red button wasnt working, ive heard it all i saw the Pedro debacle first hand!  :rofl:

And you got your ass whooped 

14 minutes ago, Tym said:

Buck, thinking the red button wasnt working, ive heard it all i saw the Pedro debacle first hand!  :rofl:

It was fuck all to do with me, there is something ginger in the state of Denmark. That should give you a clue.

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Marcel said:

And you got your ass whooped 

Just leave it there, you and Tym need to get this out of your systems with some rough sex and a champagne dinner but you can do all that on your own time elsewhere. If you continue your lovers quarrel here you will both be given a time out.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Just imagine if this hit Pete's home town.. They be calling in the army.. Here's its just a typical day.. Business has usual.. 

you got told off by the Buck 

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

Raining heavily since dawn, have been a little busy with work from home, and my dog decided to declare it a winter zero fucks given day:

IMG_7797.thumb.jpeg.bb80db1a1aeff362e4f8cbb9c22affe0.jpeg

I'm hoping it continues to rain at least another day or two, and that by the weekend we get all rained out. Sunday or Monday I'm riding to my home, staying there a couple of nights and then if the weather forecast remains acceptable spend a few days on the bike.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Looks like the missile in Poland was a stray one from Ukraine shooting at the Russian attacks.

Still a dangerous scenario for the crazy bitch to take the kids back into though.

24 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Looks like the missile in Poland was a stray one from Ukraine shooting at the Russian attacks.

Still a dangerous scenario for the crazy bitch to take the kids back into though.

Well, i;ll try another one hold on. i was never good at targeting so there is that. 🤪

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yes totally agree... She's a keeper. 

It's like the war of 1812... Wouldn't catch me going there.. 

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Thanks Bob I have. Lukas distribution is dealing with the UK's BSA supplies separately. 

Fowlups is going to be the closest one to us.

They're saying they'll have demo's end of Nov beginning Dec by the time they've checked them over n run them in and bikes for sale after the new year. Which could mean anything as any date after the 1 Jan is 'after the new year' 😆

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

well I think they've got that wrong.  They'll make fuck all sales through peugeot.  Peugeot don't make motorcycles, they make cars and mobylettes neither of these demographics will be interested in a motorcycle, even less so a reborn and unproven English make that they've never heard of. 

The only French people who've heard of BSA are motorcycle enthusiasts and they don't frequent mobylette shops. 

this is the full range of peugeot "motorcycle" products in france https://www.peugeot-motocycles.fr/gamme