The New Regime!

XTreme

We now have two Mods here......democratically elected by the members and not handpicked by me. So nobody can complain about favouritism on my part.

And from now on I'm not getting involved with any situations on the board.....I'm just going to ensure that the software itself, in terms of the technical aspects, keeps running as it should! That's it!

So if you want to whinge and complain about stuff that costs you nothing not fulfilling all your expectations.......then please direct your complaints to @Buckster and @boboneleg

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We now have two Mods here......democratically elected by the members and not handpicked by me. So nobody can complain about favouritism on my part.

And from now on I'm not getting involved with any situations on the board.....I'm just going to ensure that the software itself, in terms of the technical aspects, keeps running as it should! That's it!

So if you want to whinge and complain about stuff that costs you nothing not fulfilling all your expectations.......then please direct your complaints to @Buckster and @boboneleg

By this Pete means address your complaints to @boboneleg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

So mods what are you doing to do about a problem I'm having.....its pete I mean since you two came along he's sat back and started enjoying his retirement...that needs to change and I want you to know how you will do it

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

As you know.....I've always posted as a Member, not an Admin.

So from my POV now I don't need to put my Admin hat on to deal with anything on the board itself.

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Don't be resting on your laurels....... you've got your work cut out with these two

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Gay 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

So in other words... Your just a useless cunt now? 

• Haha 3

Just now, Marcel said:

Maybe a 1hour ban for Slowlycatchymonkey is in order... She's been pissing harleys again on a other thread....just vulgar stuff... 

She has a Harley.