Third Weekend in November!

XTreme

lazy day today, had friends overnight on friday night, was round another friends till I had to pick up the twins from the skating rink at midnight and then drive 30 odd k and back again through thick fog to drop one of their friends home.  walked to the boulangerie and back this morning for bread and the sky is think with flights of grey cranes heading south so I guess a cold snap is on the way. 

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, MooN said:

lazy day today, had friends overnight on friday night, was round another friends till I had to pick up the twins from the skating rink at midnight and then drive 30 odd k and back again through thick fog to drop one of their friends home.  walked to the boulangerie and back this morning for bread and the sky is think with flights of grey cranes heading south so I guess a cold snap is on the way. 

Another cunt going on about boulangeries!

You never hear me saying I'm going to the fucking panadero.

I hope the Mods crack down on all this Johnny Foreigner shit!

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Went out with Costa for an autumnal poo while looking at the leaves falling

B119976F-5211-428F-86B2-4406667F0528.thumb.jpeg.079f741068892f213f7abe4afdb936eb.jpeg

Did you watch each other pooing? Did you bag it and bin it?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Did you watch each other pooing? Did you bag it and bin it?

No, I didn’t poo outside, only he did.

However, we frequently have a pee together at the same pine cone on the ground. It’s very bonding :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

Being able to stand and pee was the second to last gift from God when he was letting Adam and Eve free to roam. 

Adam made such a fuss about being able to stand and pee Eve gave him that one just to shut him up,

Then came the last gift from God.  

🤪

• Like 3

Going through some travel footage today and starting my week 2 video.  The scenery just gets better.  🌞

It’s fun to watch as when you are driving it is sometimes hard to admire your surroundings.  Looking forward to week three as I started using my GoPro 10 and the quality difference is noticeable. 🙂

• Like 5

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Not much battery life in those as I understand it Michelle?

They are not bad actually.  I film at 2.7k as 4k is just too much file storage for me.  Maybe that helps.  It's hard too because I have a bunch of older GoPros and they are horrible now, so the 10 seems good.....lol

The stable horizon with the 10 is what I like most as you can see when the vehicle goes over bumps and stuff. 🙂

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

They are not bad actually.  I film at 2.7k as 4k is just too much file storage for me.  Maybe that helps.  It's hard too because I have a bunch of older GoPros and they are horrible now, so the 10 seems good.....lol

The stable horizon with the 10 is what I like most as you can see when the vehicle goes over bumps and stuff. 🙂

So how long do you get from it?

1 hour ago, Grasshopper said:

Looking forward to week three as I started using my GoPro 10 and the quality difference is noticeable. 🙂

Until it melts like my 10 did. :thud:

• Like 1