Yamaha Tracer 700

Skippy

……….the bloke had barely taken it out of the delivery van and I was off like a shot. It’s lovely to ride; light, agile and plenty fast enough…….even managed to lift the front in second accelerating hard over a small bump in the road (not skill, just luck) 😝

8C1FD58D-747B-4112-8331-2A16E4B1E9B2.jpeg

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So is the new steed to replace the Krapasaki 

Yes mate, the old z750 had to go back and I got a full refund as they couldn’t sort the paint issue out on the tank.

They had the Tracer in the showroom so I was happy enough.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Looks great Ray......but how so you find it with the 17" wheel?

I just changed your bikes in your profile because you're probably too fucking stupid to be able to do it.

Not a problem really, I’ve had loads of sportsbikes so I just adapt my riding accordingly and trust in the tyres! 😝

…………thanks for changing my profile details, I did t bother just in case I changed the bike next week. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I reckon that bike will do you well @Skippy  :classic_cool:

I think so Bob, in my heart I still hanker after the Hayabusas of this world  but I know it would be a complete waste. I look at the big KTMs and think I’d like one but the bottom line is the Tracer is the best option for me and where I live.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Skippy said:

I think so Bob, in my heart I still hanker after the Hayabusas of this world  but I know it would be a complete waste. I look at the big KTMs and think I’d like one but the bottom line is the Tracer is the best option for me and where I live.

So you're like Pete now?

• Haha 2