Devastation and Misery!

XTreme

4 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I’d fancy another trip over as long as I stay out of Huescar town limits. My bike doesn’t like it.

I did point out the skull on the sign on the way in Ray! 

That was a bit of a clue! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

About 30 minutes......but it's a very central point to explore the region which has places like the Gorafe Desert!

That track on top of the ridge where the Nissan is going, are you allowed to ride a bike along there ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That track on top of the ridge where the Nissan is going, are you allowed to ride a bike along there ?

You can ride anywhere you like there Bob.

A lot of adventure tour companies do trips up there in 4x4's.

• Like 2

On 22/10/2022 at 21:47, XTreme said:

I did point out the skull on the sign on the way in Ray! 

That was a bit of a clue! :classic_laugh:

Well fuck me, they say bad things happen in three’s and having busted my jacket zip and then had the FI light come on I was waiting for the third thing and this morning it arrived.

The fucking tank on the z750 has bubbled up where the repair was carried out. I blame @XTreme and his love of misery and desolation.

FER FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

15 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Well fuck me, they say bad things happen in three’s and having busted my jacket zip and then had the FI light come on I was waiting for the third thing and this morning it arrived.

The fucking tank on the z750 has bubbled up where the repair was carried out. I blame @XTreme and his love of misery and desolation.

Look on the bright side, they'll be less inclined to pay you back the same amount you gave for it when you're looking for a 500cc Honda.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Look on the bright side, they'll be less inclined to pay you back the same amount you gave for it when you're looking for a 500cc Honda.

Yes that’s cheered me up.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Visiting this place rarely ends well Ray! 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well at least you only got mauled by Rottweilers Pedro!

vicious GIF

Don't be childish, I wasn't mauled. I only thought it would be an unpleasant afternoon it it happened.

• Haha 2