Post any picture that you want to.

zzzak

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

and we are back to masturbation. 

Your worse than a Catholic priest... I bet you're knob has calesis from jerking off night and day.. 

• Haha 3

Soft pampered lap dog, no fierce family saving rat killer.  🥷   He caught a bloody huge rat in the garden this morning and dispatched it with aplomb.  Back to soft loving family pet now but proud of him for taking the rat out.  It's the second time he has done it, in the summer we had a rat get in the house and sorted that one to.     As my daughter calls him Odious Maximut, as she thought it appropriate he have a gladiatorial name 🤣

Odious Maximut.  .jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Saul said:

Soft pampered lap dog, no fierce family saving rat killer.  🥷   He caught a bloody huge rat in the garden this morning and dispatched it with aplomb.  Back to soft loving family pet now but proud of him for taking the rat out.  It's the second time he has done it, in the summer we had a rat get in the house and sorted that one to.     As my daughter calls him Odious Maximut, as she thought it appropriate he have a gladiatorial name 🤣

Odious Maximut.  .jpg

Reminds me of a dog I had many years ago. Saved us one night when he caught one really pissed off rat that was out for blood I swear…😆
It was impressive to see, happy dog goes hunter.

• Like 5

One of the  Christmas cakes im making this year, now wrapped up and getting more and more drunk every week till it gets the decorative cover before the big day! 

IMG-20221130-WA0035.jpeg

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just pulled this photo of Pant Glas Steps off the TRF page, done it on the XR i think a trip on the Beta is needed now,

317925699_157702733652086_4938805016472831389_n.thumb.jpg.5ee2279945490eac478aba9e8cdb47cc.jpg

How the fook..... I wouldn't even attempt it on a trials bike 

• Like 1

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’d rather try n ride down that than walk it. 

Given what happens in gravel you may as well just throw your bike down it.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Given what happens in gravel you may as well just throw your bike down it.

Dunno what you mean, I got pretty far into it before I finally came off.
I’d like to see how long everyone keeps their bike upright hitting a gravel trap at 70. I think a competition is in order, The Gravel Trap challenge.

Mind you you’d probably win cos boats float. 

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just pulled this photo of Pant Glas Steps off the TRF page, done it on the XR i think a trip on the Beta is needed now,

317925699_157702733652086_4938805016472831389_n.thumb.jpg.5ee2279945490eac478aba9e8cdb47cc.jpg

I'd still come down it Fred but there's no way I'd attempt trying to go up it nowadays .  Back in the day I used to hug the left hand side but it was still a bitch. Last time I did it was on my DR350 aka 'the fence destroyer'  😂

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I'd still come down it Fred but there's no way I'd attempt trying to go up it nowadays .  Back in the day I used to hug the left hand side but it was still a bitch. Last time I did it was on my DR350 aka 'the fence destroyer'  😂

Got to admit the last time i came down it i walked the bike over the last drop and I've never tried riding up it . My mate with the Beta has just bought a van big enough to take the two bikes so i might have to introduce him to the lanes over Tintern way soon

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Dunno what you mean, I got pretty far into it before I finally came off.
I’d like to see how long everyone keeps their bike upright hitting a gravel trap at 70. I think a competition is in order, The Gravel Trap challenge.

Mind you you’d probably win cos boats float. 

How about we do a competition to use proper motorway exits instead of gravel traps?

• Haha 1