BOTM September 2022 Submissions!

XTreme

Here it is again, and just to remind you that it must be your bike and the pic must have been taken this month.

If you make a submission and then get a better shot later on.....then just submit the new pic and tag me to delete the first one.

This submissions thread will be open from now until the evening of Wednesday 28th, at which point the voting thread will open! Voting then takes place over two days with the Poll closing 8PM Friday 30th.

I'm not expecting a big entry because I don't think many of you assclowns actually rode a bike this month considering the inactivity in the Ride Reports section!

Nevertheless.......the show must go on!

Are you ready.......

shades of blue GIF

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You can only submit one pic!

Harley dicramination I tell you... So you can only post one pic of one bike... New rules I see.... Cunt! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Harley dicramination I tell you... So you can only post one pic of one bike... New rules I see.... Cunt! 

Always been the same!

Irrespective of how many bikes you have you can only submit ONE of them per month.

You can enter the Harley but you'll need to delete the KTM entry.

Just now, XTreme said:

Always been the same!

Irrespective of how many bikes you have you can only submit ONE of them per month.

You can enter the Harley but you'll need to delete the KTM entry.

Just did.... 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Six30 said:

E16EDE26-7ACC-4611-B7B5-A826DCAE07D9.jpeg

I can see the van shadow in the background.... Look's like you  just pulled it out of the van and took a pic.... I'd say immediate disqualify... 

Anyway that's one ugly sukini... 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I can see the van shadow in the background.... Look's like you  just pulled it out of the van and took a pic.... I'd say immediate disqualify... 

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

9 hours ago, Marcel said:

1 B KING