Bikes Everywhere!

XTreme

Cos I ended up running into a Moto Club everywhere I went. These clubs over here are generally well organised and their rideout itineraries are all planned out in advance.

Which always involves spending most of the afternoon in a restaurant at a big long table throwing food in their gobs.

Riding in groups is not my thing......I did enough of that in the 70's. I like to ride at my pace and not somebody else's.

The vid shows the story......I passed the leading group who were obviously waiting for the Bruce group. I put some distance between us and then stopped for a drink and a piss! Then they came past!

Allowed a bit of time for them to get way ahead and as I started to pull away I could see the Bruce group coming up on my tail. So I upped the pace and dropped them......nobody wants a Bruce up their ass after all!

Unfortunately I then ran into the leading group waiting for the Bruces again! We were at a crossroads with the choices being the lakes or Castril! I made a guess for Castril.......which turned out to be the right one as I didn't run into them again. They're probably still out in the middle of nowhere waiting for those fucking Bruces! That stop-start shit is no good to me!

Anyway.....here's a vid and some pics! 

cb51.jpg.943ee63be63e440a3f0bada3d6a919de.jpg

cb51a-min.jpg.4a333a96d2325d391eea9306d13e9373.jpg

Even less water in Castril now!

cb51b-min.jpg.c671e4ac3c5fbb339a7716c6a6c72568.jpg

cb52.jpg.321ae29978bc38e6646b8006e8f05c43.jpg

cb52a-min.jpg.b07a6eb9f3d32e0eb70a04b12b0c783d.jpg

Mount Jabalcon in the background!

cb53.jpg.5df51f3b868e413457f18a7178dc6641.jpg

cb53a-min.jpg.9729c9f0026c313262d9a373e7e4dd03.jpg

cb53b-min.jpg.094fc0e4e26a88712da81daaa5322ef7.jpg

I found those fluffy clouds very disturbing!

cb54.jpg.ceeeae91a7cf19e4c02de42868339af2.jpg

cb54a-min.jpg.78a066b0a9fd01007713f5e4077f8cbd.jpg

cb54b-min.jpg.5fd3a1d1e983f065d63e4c95fb1d6a3e.jpg

cb55.jpg.bcdcd5d278aff8e035dab8f221bf4306.jpg

And today I passed 1000 kms that I've done on the Honda after owning it since early July. Which is a lot more than I ever managed on the 1200GS it has to be said.

Have you sad wankers considered doing any riding and putting together some Ride Reports?

Probably not! So get in the fucking Bruce group!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Buckster said:

The poor guys are probably wondering why the hell they are getting stalked by a ginger puff.

A specialy with that camera on top of your lid Pete.... Look's like a fucken third brake light or a light beacon... Totally gay... 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

A specialy with that camera on top of your lid Pete.... Look's like a fucken third brake light or a light beacon... Totally gay... 

Shit......even my bullet cam is gay now!

You seem to see gay everywhere Marcel?

confused GIF

• Haha 2

Just now, Six30 said:

I reckon @Richzx6r could be their target , fresh younger blood and all that .

I was thinking the exact same thing!

He's young, not very bright, and could be easily manipulated by older guys on tractors!

• Haha 5

38 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I was thinking the exact same thing!

He's young, not very bright, and could be easily manipulated by older guys on tractors!

Hmm I don't think you know me very well, I have only ever once thrown my leg over one of them boats and that was just for a review by someone who isn't biased as was asked by someone either on here or the other forum.

I vowed thereafter once I'd piloted it down the river and back to its birth that I'd never throw my leg over one as long as I lived and breathed so they will have to keep looking if they think I'll be lured in by arseless chaps and a gay patch on my back

Excited Lets Go GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Hmm I don't think you know me very well, I have only ever once thrown my leg over one of them boats and that was just for a review by someone who isn't biased as was asked by someone either on here or the other forum.

I vowed thereafter once I'd piloted it down the river and back to its birth that I'd never throw my leg over one as long as I lived and breathed so they will have to keep looking if they think I'll be lured in by arseless chaps and a gay patch on my back

Excited Lets Go GIF

They could try and draw you in with stuff like this you know....

gay men GIF

What you say @Six30?

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

That's a humiliating confession that I'll never have to make!

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Well, yes and no............................

you could be a Welsh Dago which obviously is the very bottom of the barrel

eisteddfod-cymru.gif.67be74d6776e7b5ad51584cd5a1fb901.gif

• Haha 3