A lot of MIA this weekend!

XTreme

19 hours ago, Six30 said:

Your face … not allowed to do that any more 

11 hours ago, yen_powell said:

No idea. I was only there a few hours. I saw lots of Portaloos, but they all seemed to be inside a fenced off area, so not sure how people coped. Having said that, it was very relaxed, everyone was well behaved.

I was a bit shocked at the rusty evil looking spikes on top of the wall around the Buck House gardens as we walked away from the area. You couldn't put those up now on a new build.

image.png.3eddf75bde063591fa4d448f0c060c1a.png

You know you8 are loved by the people when you surround yourself with walls like that.

1 minute ago, Tym said:

You know you8 are loved by the people when you surround yourself with walls like that.

The walls of the Vatican.

The walls were constructed in brick-faced concrete, 3.5 m (11 ft) thick and 8 m (26 ft) high, with a square tower every 100 Roman feet (29.6 m (97 ft)).

Built by: Roman citizens

Events: Sack of Rome (410); Sack of Rome ...

Built: 271–275 AD

paykD3RmMaMJsWb2cS75WA-970-80.jpg.webp

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, zzzak said:

The walls of the Vatican.

The walls were constructed in brick-faced concrete, 3.5 m (11 ft) thick and 8 m (26 ft) high, with a square tower every 100 Roman feet (29.6 m (97 ft)).

Built by: Roman citizens

Events: Sack of Rome (410); Sack of Rome ...

Built: 271–275 AD

paykD3RmMaMJsWb2cS75WA-970-80.jpg.webp

Turns out walls work, i guess that means liberlas in America are a bunch of cunts, thatnks. 😆

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Only a few weeks ago you were the top poster......now you don't even register on the scale.

1316463699_Screenshot2022-09-19112340-min.jpg.02067955da36a9adf4241a9ddbe37928.jpg

Fail Season 9 GIF by The Office

I have a busy life, I have to look after my adoring public. I’m still on the page for the month.

2A4BC558-2782-45A4-B23D-7955D85A1863.thumb.png.6907a470c3381e28192d3b4c19a923d8.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe they're planning baby

25 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I have a busy life, I have to look after my adoring public. I’m still on the page for the month.

2A4BC558-2782-45A4-B23D-7955D85A1863.thumb.png.6907a470c3381e28192d3b4c19a923d8.png

Around the time that I turned up.

• Haha 2

Took the Qween passing real hard... Crying like a lost soul non stop... Shit my pants twice.... But I'm doing better now.... And I'm busy with you know who... 

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• Haha 3

I left home at 07h00 friday morning, and drove to Liverpool, I had reckoned it would take about 10 hours... it actually took 14! just because the traffic in the UK is soooooo slow and dense. The brits drive like complete twats on the motorways too, any time there's 4 lanes, lanes 1 and 2 are completely empty with everybody driving 4 inches from the car in front in lanes 3 and 4.  I lost count of the number of times I just played the ignorant foreigner and overtook everyone on the inside... wankers.

On Saturday I drove from Liverpool to Louth and had a wander round the town but apart from the chinese restaurant, the indian and the "Mr Chips" chip shop i recognised none of it.  Did the high school reunion thing sat night which was amusing and drove home sunday. 2200km in all.

that's why I wasn't on here this weekend.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, MooN said:

I left home at 07h00 friday morning, and drove to Liverpool, I had reckoned it would take about 10 hours... it actually took 14! just because the traffic in the UK is soooooo slow and dense. The brits drive like complete twats on the motorways too, any time there's 4 lanes, lanes 1 and 2 are completely empty with everybody driving 4 inches from the car in front in lanes 3 and 4.  I lost count of the number of times I just played the ignorant foreigner and overtook everyone on the inside... wankers.

On Saturday I drove from Liverpool to Louth and had a wander round the town but apart from the chinese restaurant, the indian and the "Mr Chips" chip shop i recognised none of it.  Did the high school reunion thing sat night which was amusing and drove home sunday. 2200km in all.

that's why I wasn't on here this weekend.

What's the general mood and atmosphere like there these days Chris?

20 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What's the general mood and atmosphere like there these days Chris?

dunno mate, i wasn't taking in the atmosphere.  didn't notice any particular mood in the hotels and restaurants, the brits I saw seemed to me to be as loud, ignorant and vulgar as ever. but then I was brought up in genteel lincolnshire villages, not big inner cities.  N0 1 says that she was shocked last night when they went out for a drink around 9 pm and there were already girls her age absolutely legless lying in the gutter outside or stumbling around the bars screaming at each other with piss stains running down their legs...

it's not so much the state of them that shocked her but that they were in that state by 9pm. 

To be fair, I saw no evidence of this in the Lincolnshire countryside I spent saturday afternoon walking around.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, MooN said:

there were already girls her age absolutely legless lying in the gutter outside or stumbling around the bars screaming at each other with piss stains running down their legs...

Spider Man Lol GIF