Your old pics

Slowlycatchymonkey

1 hour ago, Tango said:

You can't keep me behind bars!

IMG_20220925_223830.thumb.jpg.b605130cf970e541b2ca026241d08f49.jpg

Always had a set of wheels!

IMG_20220925_223804.thumb.jpg.db62109988b1e10e8bdd482c2470b05e.jpg

Dad and grandad ignoring my advice on how it should be done!

IMG_20220925_223848.thumb.jpg.a5ea9768a96f433e37206c7b29d230f5.jpg

Life's a beach! Aged 21.

IMG_20160102_150129.thumb.jpg.d27b9c195d42fcb82874a61a1d9650b5.jpg

You've hardly changed Bob!

• Haha 1

My ID card failed to work this morning. Unfortunately I found this out when already half way down the ramp to the underground car park. Result, one motorcycle blocking everyone's way in till someone took pity on me and let me in with their card.

The reason?? Some twat decided that anyone with an ID picture taken more than 10 years ago needed a new one. Be nice if they had mentioned it first though before I put a 1/3 of a ton downhill with no reverse gear available. Anyway, I now have a picture of an old man on my new card, replacing the previous one which was taken circa 1997, so probably a bit over due!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

My ID card failed to work this morning. Unfortunately I found this out when already half way down the ramp to the underground car park. Result, one motorcycle blocking everyone's way in till someone took pity on me and let me in with their card.

The reason?? Some twat decided that anyone with an ID picture taken more than 10 years ago needed a new one. Be nice if they had mentioned it first though before I put a 1/3 of a ton downhill with no reverse gear available. Anyway, I now have a picture of an old man on my new card, replacing the previous one which was taken circa 1997, so probably a bit over due!

Let's see it then!

Just applied for my new passport (left it stupid late n have to pay the Β£100Β 'express' fee πŸ™„), not only will it no longer be maroon, no longer say "her majesty" but it will also be sporting a pic of me 10 years older looking like Angelica Houston on one of her wonkiest days cos I couldn't be arsed to change out of my overalls or brush my hair πŸ˜†

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Just applied for my new passport (left it stupid late n have to pay the Β£100Β 'express' fee πŸ™„), not only will it no longer be maroon, no longer say "her majesty" but it will also be sporting a pic of me 10 years older looking like Angelica Houston on one of her wonkiest days cos I couldn't be arsed to change out of my overalls or brush my hair πŸ˜†

So you'll be getting your Gammon Licence then?

• Haha 3