Your old pics

Slowlycatchymonkey

I was looking for something today and found a photo of me n mi bro from yesteryears school days. 

Got my child hands on a bottle of creme de menthe. We laughed our heads off n used sellotape to tape up our schnozzes n mouths to create joker grins 😆

Your turn, youthful pics of pleasure, pain or outright coolness.. or nerdiness.. its all cool.

B8AAAC13-7D34-4CE5-9B72-0B98678EDC1C.jpeg.bf769bd462700e1e99a41632c426ffad.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Here's my earliest one I could find.... Think I was 4 years old... Taken in those photo box inside malls... I'm on the left.. Bother next to me.... I have to say I was already a lady's guys back then.... Holyshit I was a handsome lad... 

IMG_20220914_171028.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

I was an unwanted child farmed out to my grandmother so there are no pictures of me when I was wee.

Excuses... Excuses.... Nice try... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Here's my earliest one I could find.... Think I was 4 years old... Taken in those photo box inside malls... I'm on the left.. Bother next to me.... I have to say I was already a lady's guys back then.... Holyshit I was a handsome lad... 

IMG_20220914_171028.jpg

You look happy there Marcel?

They'd told you that you were getting a KTM as a present did they?

• Haha 7

Tank top photo at about 12 years old taken on a school trip to France (Le Treport) and the posing stud muffin photo taken in Florence when I was just 17. The next day I dislocated my left shoulder for the first time showing off in front of some French nurses while pissed up. Wounded soldier photo taken somewhere in Pisa.

06328B7B-FB6D-4518-99FC-5170A992E34D.jpeg

2C3B780A-33D0-48C7-B66A-C2DA0CDA1F16.jpeg

C70507B3-41EA-40BD-837E-EBBEA2785E34.jpeg

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You look happy there Marcel?

They'd told you that you were getting a KTM as a present did they?

Could be.... But no it was more like why did they stick me in this box for.. Think I was cuntfuese..