Second Weekend in September!

XTreme

Going to be warm here.......though next week it all changes!

143257600_Screenshot2022-09-09100118.jpg.aeb2c60f9a6aabe2604ee37e896c2391.jpg

Tomorrow I've got to take my boy and his girlfriend to the city of Granada (200 mile round trip) where they're spending a couple of days before flying to Crete!

Sunday morning I hope to get out on the bike, and then it's take the grandkids out in the afternoon.

So I got a full weekend!

What about you lot?

• Like 3

Weather next week,who knows?.. I don't hold much trust in the BBC forecast,

Today i have got to get the scoot and all my power tool into the spare room...I may leave the locks off the shed doors, save the pikeys cutting them, and it will be a surprise for them when they find the shed is empty 🙂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Got a day trip to Blackpool for the centenary of jaguar other than that not got anything planned, good news though I used the bike to go to work yesterday even though it was rather moist....had to really just to piss the neighbour off who said I'm a dickhead for unloading the van on Tuesday morning at 9am and I started the bike up to ride it in to the garage and it disturbed him yet he feels its normal and justifiable to play their music and 12 or 1 am in a rather loud fashion and I can't say shit about it.....hmmm retribution is a dish best served at a time when he hasn't got got leg to stand on

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

Got a day trip to Blackpool for the centenary of jaguar other than that not got anything planned, good news though I used the bike to go to work yesterday even though it was rather moist....had to really just to piss the neighbour off who said I'm a dickhead for unloading the van on Tuesday morning at 9am and I started the bike up to ride it in to the garage and it disturbed him yet he feels its normal and justifiable to play their music and 12 or 1 am in a rather loud fashion and I can't say shit about it.....hmmm retribution is a dish best served at a time when he hasn't got got leg to stand on

Smash his face in 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Smash his face in 

I'd love to mate but it's much better to know what I'm doing with the bike really pisses him off smashing his face in would only be a temporary fix 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Rode a pretty sandy road today, on my was to lunch, soft sand but not deep at all with a hard compacted ground below so quite easy.

IMG_7426.thumb.jpeg.6648c111a1097c4fb4348326b6625f32.jpeg

IMG_7430.thumb.jpeg.07d4fcaa560e33d13402807a7e85c8b2.jpeg

IMG_7431.thumb.jpeg.5a63072a2b290ddd34f46f537718f357.jpeg

IMG_7432.thumb.jpeg.c6edb6bb2bc2f06f7d94eaf4647ae3d3.jpeg

Great shots Pedro!

• Like 1

I’m camped just outside a medium sized city which is strange but fun. Getting lots done, vehicle maintenance, buying some supplies and just staying in one place for a few days. Going for a long hike tomorrow and maybe a swim! 😊

Have a lovely weekend everyone. 🌞🌼

• Like 8

Just now, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I’m camped just outside a medium sized city which is strange but fun. Getting lots done, vehicle maintenance, buying some supplies and just staying in one place for a few days. Going for a long hike tomorrow and maybe a swim! 😊

So it sounds like you are really enjoying your newfound nomadic lifestyle Michelle

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Richzx6r said:

Well from being settled it was a big move to make to go nomadic

It was and I had no idea if I would like the lifestyle when I set off. 

Now, let’s see how much fun I am having when winter comes to Canada….. Hoping I still have a smile on face come February….😆

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

I'd love to mate but it's much better to know what I'm doing with the bike really pisses him off smashing his face in would only be a temporary fix 

I like your style. Mind you, couldn’t you compromise with yourself and just punch him relatively hard a couple of times?

Sometimes you just need to be flexible. 😝

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

It was and I had no idea if I would like the lifestyle when I set off. 

Now, let’s see how much fun I am having when winter comes to Canada….. Hoping I still have a smile on face come February….😆

It's definitely going to be an eye opening time for you but I'm sure you will love every minute of it 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

All the best Michelle!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I like your style. Mind you, couldn’t you compromise with yourself and just punch him relatively hard a couple of times?

Sometime you just need to be flexible. 😝

Oh I definitely could do that for sure but it feels alot better just living my normal day to day life doing the things I need to do on the bike in the full knowledge that it really gets his goat, that and he's doing pretty well everything in his power to get at me and it's not working, when he runs his mouth shouting and bawling this that and the other I camly tell him to wind his neck in before I do it for him and he beats a hasty retreat back in to his house like he did on Tuesday just gone which I find is great as if a woman said it to him he'd head over and beat fuck it of them like he does to his missus shows you just how much of a coward he is, if I went at him he'd melt in to the floor a jabbering wreck

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Oh I definitely could do that for sure but it feels alot better just living my normal day to day life doing the things I need to do on the bike in the full knowledge that it really gets his goat, that and he's doing pretty well everything in his power to get at me and it's not working, when he runs his mouth shouting and bawling this that and the other I camly tell him to wind his neck in before I do it for him and he beats a hasty retreat back in to his house like he did on Tuesday just gone which I find is great as if a woman said it to him he'd head over and beat fuck it of them like he does to his missus shows you just how much of a coward he is, if I went at him he'd melt in to the floor a jabbering wreck

I absolutely get what you’re saying mate. His type are just gutless when it comes to it.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I absolutely get what you’re saying mate. His type are just gutless when it comes to it.

Yeah defo he's all mouth and no trousers I've offered him to fight me a few times but he just backs right down sadly id love nothing more than to smear his nose across his face but he's definitely not worth it

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Yeah defo he's all mouth and no trousers I've offered him to fight me a few times , he's  94 years old , mostly in a wheelchair but he can walk and i reckon i could take him out in a fight .....but he just backs right down sadly id love nothing more than to smear his nose across his face but he's definitely not worth it

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Haha 3

Rode up to my favourite cafe, just now posting while enjoying the coffee. Will not lunch as there’s a birthday party here and fucking lisbonners are turning this into a metropolis 

4B18319C-0667-478F-8208-C38051C528FE.thumb.jpeg.5ce69a8d1fa0de1c1a1438049e823bb0.jpeg

Rode a little dirt road for a bit, and stopped to let a tractor get away since I couldn’t pass it and there was nowhere for him to let me squeeze by

96F20656-CA40-46A6-8F01-F5F2319AAB2C.thumb.jpeg.4d687fbfe57d7fac4b0eae402ac14c96.jpeg

4EA3D6A0-2462-4787-A36F-EB21735A3D8A.thumb.jpeg.d32b2d1f0db52e6cb8c947d219a156d3.jpeg

E432AF63-BFF5-4F31-9AAF-C5EE9CE280E6.thumb.jpeg.545678a2f18f7a98f3cd07c9b3c5a34f.jpeg

5B8FEF81-1009-41DF-8A3D-1364A963018E.thumb.jpeg.2e82bcef2f73b4f48b4883fd4f9a9539.jpeg

4AA043B9-0C92-4ABE-996A-B8F08875B7E9.thumb.jpeg.2c2dde6caa672628268a0e0ab6d75b02.jpeg

• Like 4