Second weekend in August

XTreme

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Thanks for that but that’s too bulky for me to bother with. These grippy Velcro strips are good for holding the bake on, flat small. Usueful for lots of things. 

I’ve actually got one on each leg at the moment holding my flowery trews inside my boot 😂

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0746LNW8M?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

They look useful 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Now thinking I should of gone as Mandi wants to go shopping for window blinds. Witch didn't mention that yesterday.
Doesn't she know BSBs on.:classic_angry:

It's in your locality, go there, nearer, and (from yesterday's TV coverage) not so busy.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Happy Sunday 😊

Hope theres lots of pleasing yourself on the day of rest!

Encouraging masturbation on the lords day going to hell in a handbasket you are. 😆

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Clive said:

It's in your locality, go there, nearer, and (from yesterday's TV coverage) not so busy.

My mistake, thought it was at Snetterton this weekend,  but it's at Thruxton, 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Went down the boulangerie for bread, coffee and chocolatine.  Got chatting with a brit who's lived in France for over 40 years. He lives in a different region but is in the village on holiday.  Owns a Goldwing 1500 and a tractor. Interesting who you can bump into whilst out-and-about.

Booked flights for our return to blighty for a wedding at the beginning of September, but it's going to be a quick visit. I was going to drive up, but when we costed it all up it was significantly cheaper to fly!

The rest of the afternoon will be sofa time! 😂😂😂

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Tango said:

Went down the boulangerie for bread, coffee and chocolatine.  Got chatting with a brit who's lived in France for over 40 years. He lives in a different region but is in the village on holiday.  Owns a Goldwing 1500 and a tractor. Interesting who you can bump into whilst out-and-about.

Booked flights for our return to blighty for a wedding at the beginning of September, but it's going to be a quick visit. I was going to drive up, but when we costed it all up it was significantly cheaper to fly!

The rest of the afternoon will be sofa time! 😂😂😂

What is chocolatine ?

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Very good thanks, today is a bit slow though..............

c381b246-8582-4a40-8e31-dd7dd670128f.thumb.jpg.735e720f49fa66c2033440313e31c5c9.jpg

Aaw dont you all look lovely. This’ll sound weird but here goes anyway- the sort of people that if you find yourself on your own and suddenly in need of a hand you look around you and think “them, I’ll ask them, they look decent, they’ll know where theres a garage/hotel/preist” 😂

• Haha 3