Crap you take on your bike, mascots, talismans and travelling companions

Slowlycatchymonkey

12 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You fucking liar every bike you have has a massive cube attached to the back of it that has to be your mascot :classic_laugh: 

Well it’s not an air conditioner that’s for certain.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Did he try to avoid you and hit the lamp post on purpose?

No, he was totally out of control. I reckon he was doing about 50-60 before braking a bit and a car pulled out from the right hand arm of the roundabout across him and hit him in the side which sent him towards me. I was next to a car in the inside lane on my arm. The keep left bollard went over my head and landed on that car's roof.

He was in a bad way, the steering wheel had done him some damage to the chest even with a seat belt on. I walked to the nearest house (in the field to the right of the photo) to get them to call an ambulance and the police....they weren't keen, but I was so shaken I shouted at them and they did it. Then I got back on my bike and carried on to my girlfriends who's road was about 200 yards away. We came back out in her car on our way out for the evening and I stopped and gave my details to the old bill as a witness. They were carting him away on a wheeled stretcher by then. I gave an initial statement but never heard any more.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

No, he was totally out of control. I reckon he was doing about 50-60 before braking a bit and a car pulled out from the right hand arm of the roundabout across him and hit him in the side which sent him towards me. I was next to a car in the inside lane on my arm. The keep left bollard went over my head and landed on that car's roof.

He was in a bad way, the steering wheel had done him some damage to the chest even with a seat belt on. I walked to the nearest house (in the field to the right of the photo) to get them to call an ambulance and the police....they weren't keen, but I was so shaken I shouted at them and they did it. Then I got back on my bike and carried on to my girlfriends who's road was about 200 yards away. We came back out in her car on our way out for the evening and I stopped and gave my details to the old bill as a witness. They were carting him away on a wheeled stretcher by then. I gave an initial statement but never heard any more.

Bloody hell

ana gasteyer shit my pants GIF by Team Coco

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, XTreme said:

Absolutely! And I know what I've seen!

And in the case of the phantom Wellington Bomber I'm not the only one!

We have seen one, flying one minute, it then went behind some trees, but never reappeared. 

My charms must work, I have 40 years no claims history on my motorcycle policy. They only allow a maximum of 9 though. Renewal due mid September. I am hearing of big increases from friend who have renewed recently, so I wonder how much it will be compared to last year.

21 hours ago, XTreme said:

Absolutely! And I know what I've seen!

you don't believe in stuff you can't see...? 

wind, germs, the past or the futur, electricity, atoms, neutrons, your dick... :rofl:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Clive said:

We have seen one, flying one minute, it then went behind some trees, but never reappeared. 

that's called crashing Clive. 

• Haha 2