Second Covid Test Tomorrow!

XTreme

Will it be Negative?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Will it be Negative?

• YES! Just so he shuts the fuck up!
    • NO! I hope the annoying Cunt suffers even more!

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

kramer GIF

OK we might need proof then that Buck isn't a tranz women ......a cock pic might do the trick Pete? 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

OK we might need proof then that Buck isn't a tranz women ......a cock pic might do the trick Pete? 

You want to see my massive cock?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Buckster said:

You want to see my massive cock?

Pete does... I've already have one.. I look at it every morning. 

• Haha 2

Being that I made from different types of genetics... The big cock gene was somehow splices in there.. I'm not a 100% who was responsible... I think some African genes where somehow spliced in.... Cause I don't sunburn... I just get dark... 

• Haha 2

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

A spliced cock? Sounds painful. 

Im going back to the sanding, its mind numbing but at least not mentally scarring!

I’m hesitant to post the picture of my massive cock because I know some people will be mentally scarred by it.

• Haha 5

Just now, Buckster said:

I’m hesitant to post the picture of my massive cock because I know some people will be mentally scarred by it.

Ya I know the feeling buck... Having a bologna has a cock and riding a motorcycle isn't easy... A specialy on a ktm... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

If you do I guarentee Marcel will be off for a wank

simon-bird-the-inbetweeners.gif.bfddb3049af845cdb9b55ce011f2b492.gif

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Buckster said:

Not as mentally scarred as they'll be with this.......

mange.jpg.b89eb374081a36863af069c0e352dd55.jpg

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Not as mentally scarred as they'll be with this.......

mange.jpg.b89eb374081a36863af069c0e352dd55.jpg

Fuck off Pete with that dam picture... That's fucken monkeypok... 100% sure. 

• Haha 3

On 12/08/2022 at 22:55, boboneleg said:

What say  you @zzzak

I think so, all the people who have had bad cases of 'Covid'  that I've talked to were all heavily vaxxed, tripled up as they say in NZ, the vax is the pandemic and as it contains monkey DNA as well the MonkeyPox is also caused by it.

Interestingly the first symptom of MonkeyPox is a pounding sensation in your arse. 

Ask a HD rider to be sure.

• Haha 8

A researcher who queried the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) discovered a 10,661.4% increase in cancer reports as a result of experimental COVID-19 gene-base vaccines as compared with all FDA-approved vaccines over the last 30 years.

3 hours ago, zzzak said:

A researcher who queried the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) discovered a 10,661.4% increase in cancer reports as a result of experimental COVID-19 gene-base vaccines as compared with all FDA-approved vaccines over the last 30 years.

I heard that the vaccine was a targeted retro virus designed to attack the genetically undesirable and enhance the genetically superior. Basically a death sentence for gingers and anyone under six foot tall.

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Buckster said:

I heard that the vaccine was a targeted retro virus designed to attack the genetically undesirable and enhance the genetically superior. Basically a death sentence for gingers and anyone under six foot tall.

Hi Bucky was down at the chemist today and saw your holiday snaps.

LIBZ FREAKG (4).jpg

• Haha 4

To be fair, when zzzak says he was at the “chemists” he doesn’t mean Boots, he means a guy with dreadlocks that lives in a bin.

• Haha 7

On 14/08/2022 at 08:17, Buckster said:

Uh Huh Yes GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Well one of my boys tested positive for covid this morning.... He lives in my basement....i better not catch the fucking thing.... I'm on holiday next week ffs.. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1