Second Covid Test Tomorrow!

XTreme

Will it be Negative?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Will it be Negative?

• YES! Just so he shuts the fuck up!
    • NO! I hope the annoying Cunt suffers even more!

This poll is closed to new votes

It'll have been a week since the first one then......plus we don't know how long we were infected before that test.

If I can get a negative I'll be able to take the bike to Juan Cortes on Friday for it's new tyre.

Fingers crossed!

You reckon I'll get a Negative?

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Buy them when we need them!

I kept having free kits sent to the house whenever the gooberment offered. So, Im stocked fat and deep on ammo rice and,... wait for it...test kits.

😃

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm not voting on this, hope you get well soon 👍

Thanks Bob......I have felt a bit better as the day has gone on today.

And for the first time in nearly a week I haven't had to crash out on the bed.

Just hope it's not getting my hopes up too early for the test tomorrow.

As a comparison, the wife feels a lot rougher than me and has slept most of the day again.

• Like 3

An antigenic test can give a positive result for up to 2 months after infection Pete. When i had it for 24 hrs i was negative on the home test kits and positive on the pcr test at the pharmacy. Now i dont have it anymore i made a positive test on the home test kit last week but negative on the PCR…

the pharmacist said that a faint trace on the hoe kit is normal cos of residual viral charge taking months to disappear completely. 

You seem to have had it worse than me so i hope you’re rid of it. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, MooN said:

You seem to have had it worse than me so i hope you’re rid of it. 

Fraid not Chris.......cos the results are in!

I'm Positive and the wife is Negative.......but that makes sense because she came down ill a few days before me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Got your bike back Ray?

No I fucking haven’t. The twats have had it for over three weeks and they only removed the tank yesterday. It’s off for repair today and they reckon it COULD be ready next week.

Yeah right.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, Skippy said:

No I fucking haven’t. The twats have had it for over three weeks and they only removed the tank yesterday. It’s off for repair today and they reckon it COULD be ready next week.

Yeah right.

Their service is not all that then?

We’ll apart from this incident it’s been great and they did apologise but I’m a grumpy fucker at the moment so it was an ideal opportunity to vent my frustration.

It must be my manopause.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Covid doesn't exist, it has never been isolated, if you are vaxxed and experiencing problems it simply means that you're fucked, they called the flu Covid and sold you a bill of goods with the phony vaxx which isn't actually a vaxx at all, it's a medical experiment designed to transform your DNA and/or kill you, even when they stick that thing up your nose they are introducing poisons into your system, the Egyptians used the same procedure on slaves to make them compliant, me, never even got tested let alone get that fucking poison into my body. YMMV

nasal.jpg

11 girl.png

1632131575508.png

CaQIenO.jpg

cdc rfk.jpeg

COMMUNISM RESET (2).jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Covid doesn't exist, it has never been isolated, if you are vaxxed and experiencing problems it simply means that you're fucked, they called the flu Covid and sold you a bill of goods with the phony vaxx which isn't actually a vaxx at all, it's a medical experiment designed to transform your DNA and/or kill you, even when they stick that thing up your nose they are introducing poisons into your system, the Egyptians used the same procedure on slaves to make them compliant, me, never even got tested let alone get that fucking poison into my body. YMMV

nasal.jpg

11 girl.png

1632131575508.png

CaQIenO.jpg

cdc rfk.jpeg

COMMUNISM RESET (2).jpeg

See Will Ferrell GIF by filmeditor

• Haha 2