Racists bastards

Cupid Stunt

So, I looked at changing my wallpaper in google Chrome OS, the first thing I see is the categories of wallpapers available to me.
1, LGBTQ
2. Latino
3. Black
4. Landscapes

No mention of White or Asian at all
That's not fucking equality or inclusion, that's racism and exclusion

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

So, I looked at changing my wallpaper in google Chrome OS, the first thing I see is the categories of wallpapers available to me.
1, LGBTQ
2. Latino
3. Black
4. Landscapes

No mention of White or Asian at all
That's not fucking equality or inclusion, that's racism and exclusion

Being part eskimo I feel your pain cupid... Im offend discriminated because of my gender... 

Mum can tell stories from the 1950's in South Carolina about White only this and Black only that. She was shocked they actually did that she had no idea being raised in Connecticut.

The lady she hired to take care of me would refuse to sit down and eat lunch with mum even though mum said it was ok, 

If "they" found out she sat at the same table with a White lady...

:classic_unsure:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I still don’t understand what WOKE is 🤷‍♂️

It's the state of becoming aware that everyone who isn't white and male is underprivileged and that white males are all privileged and then acting upon it.

Most notably like when Gillette launched their clearly biased advert which appeared to site white men as evil and all women and non whites as saviours, costing their business millions in lost revenue as they'd targeted their prime customer base, hence the phrase "get woke go broke"

It's akin to what was being taught in schools and many institutions "Critical Race Theory"

All this shit perpetuates racism and division and I'm bloody certain the far left financial supporters like George Soros know this very well

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

It's the state of becoming aware that everyone who isn't white and male is underprivileged and that white males are all privileged and then acting upon it.

my favourite current comedian has me in stitches over it 

• Haha 1