A photo you took today.................

boboneleg

On 12/01/2023 at 20:54, XTreme said:

A Spanish friend of mine just retired at 65 and he gets €1500 a month.

By comparison I get €820.

Here in Aus I get €1605, its a pain in the arse at the currency exchange, I also get free rego for one vehicle €303 and a fuel card €151 twice a year as well as free medical and a Filipino house boy who keeps asking about someone called Mr Bucky, life isn't easy at the top.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Marcel said:

We seen a rainbow crosswalk and had to turn around....

Piss break on the side of the road...

Better sell it before the others catch on, that or join Bucky or a few Butt Lites.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

Here in Aus I get €1605, its a pain in the arse at the currency exchange, I also get free rego for one vehicle €303 and a fuel card €151 twice a year as well as free medical and a Filipino house boy who keeps asking about someone called Mr Bucky, life isn't easy at the top.

Uk can’t give you as much,  cause we got to house and feed all the illegals … it don’t grow on trees you know 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, boboneleg said:

WTF is going on there

Robot Wtf GIF

The cash machine was in Brick Lane and I just thought, who would risk using that and felt compelled to take a picture. How would you even spot if it had been interfered with.

The record was for sale, part of the scummer market in Sclater Street, the place where people just turn up and lay a few items down on the pavement in the hope of selling them. Usually items such as a single shoe (Bob?), secondhand polishing cloths (Pete?). It was only when I looked at the photo I realised the title on the record and the cover don't match. Plays alright though....I mean probably plays alright.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Did you the river crossing there ?

No the stepping stones were submerged in the middle so a bit too deep, this is the third time I’ve been there in the last two months and still haven’t crossed it in fact I’ve never crossed it on the bike only in my old 4x4 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

No the stepping stones were submerged in the middle so a bit too deep, this is the third time I’ve been there in the last two months and still haven’t crossed it in fact I’ve never crossed it on the bike only in my old 4x4 

I haven’t done it for over 20 years now, I remember it being quite hairy on my Transalp many years ago 😮

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Look what I saw in someone's garden this morning whilst out for a stroll. Two of them as well!

image.png.a6ea8eea78bc73a4aed0a3f405e7b5a3.png

image.png.9687f696f2ef134cd9d3f791b9a8d0cc.png

You got some weird people living in your area Yen!

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You got some weird people living in your area Yen!

I wasn't in my area, I was in my mates' area recovering from drinking the night before.

11 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I wasn't in my area, I was in my mates' area

Yeh......but all your mates are fucking weird as well!

Do you know any normal people?

Ordered one kilo, got two.

Cooked a Vindaloo that was superb yesterday so had to stock up on the Kashmiri Chili powder, I knew that I was close to running out.

thumbnail_20230605_145154.jpg

• Like 1

Look at this little beauty, it’s a Moto Guzzi Hispania, all 75cc’s of it from the Franco era I think.

A mate bought it for €400 with loads of historical paperwork and the best bit is that it actually sounds like it’s going to start!

……….might have to get one for myself 🤣🤣

IMG_3385.jpeg

IMG_3384.jpeg

IMG_3383.jpeg

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Look at this little beauty, it’s a Moto Guzzi Hispania, all 75cc’s of it from the Franco era I think.

A mate bought it for €400 with loads of historical paperwork and the best bit is that it actually sounds like it’s going to start!

……….might have to get one for myself 🤣🤣

IMG_3385.jpeg

IMG_3384.jpeg

IMG_3383.jpeg

Wow! What year Ray?

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Wow! What year Ray?

Not sure mate but I’ll ask him. It’s proper old, not old compared to you but old nonetheless 🤣🤣

• Haha 5