A photo you took today.................

boboneleg

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Off to Elan Valley?

No we headed towards Hereford, I do Elan quite often if not on the bike then the car with Gail.

The beauty of being an old git and retired. go where we want when we want.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Renegade said:

No we headed towards Hereford, I do Elan quite often if not on the bike then the car with Gail.

The beauty of being an old git and retired. go where we want when we want.

Still working here and always will be.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yen_powell said:

Remember this, it stayed unmolested for a few weeks until the coronation finished. It has now gone and been replaced, see further down:-

image.png.ae40c293628b0e9474f0c4137f601c96.png

I did see a few pensioners gathered around the pillar box on my way home from work the other day.

This is what is there now.

image.png.7ad7c196de45646d740f5d03ddf161ff.png

I spotted one of those on the way home from work today i'll see if its still there when i go back Wednesday 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Not as thick as some of the feckers on here :classic_laugh: They would be nice in my back garden 

You want to bury us feckers in your back garden :classic_blink:, your last name west.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Do you get to take him home and more importantly is he house trained 

Take him home!!! I'm still trying to learn his bloody name. I say the word kibbutz over and over again in my head, it's actually something like Janutz and that's how I remember. He claims it is their version of Ian, but he'll say anything to stay on a cushy number like this one.

• Haha 4

20230527_103236.thumb.jpg.84e93bf0ef1028c0b1f81c99aeaeb549.jpg20230527_103154.thumb.jpg.57edf3be4edb740eff7bf8190d6f47eb.jpg20230527_103133.thumb.jpg.173feb0fd0394f77df8e9ba7c39421ce.jpg20230527_103141.thumb.jpg.57d8513780e5b43eb8093f989bfb5085.jpg

just a few of the busa at crazycatz bike dealers.

Pulled a good prank on my mate who was there to pick up the daytona, got them to say that someone by his name had already come along to pick it up and was asking him for all sorts of I.D and saying we'll this was the same I.D as the other guy had and that was it nothing more could be done about it as the deal was done..... how we all kept a straight face I have no idea but could see my nate was just about in bits thinking he'd had it taken from under his nose, then we came clean about it 

I was pissing myself laughing 😂 

• Haha 4

On 26/05/2023 at 19:58, Sir Fallsalot said:

Do you get to take him home and more importantly is he house trained 

And we are back to sodomy.

• Haha 2