A photo you took today.................

boboneleg

46 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That won’t change anything because all the scrotes from Knowle West and Hartclffe will still do their shopping there.

I predict a sea of munters 

Years ago I remember going to Knowle West with a mate of mine who lived in Patchway to look at a car, fuck me that was a culture shock.  😳

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Years ago I remember going to Knowle West with a mate of mine who lived in Patchway to look at a car, fuck me that was a culture shock.  😳

Ellis Genge comes from Knowle West 😎

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Ellis Genge comes from Knowle West 😎

I bet he doesn't live there anymore.   I think I went there in 2005, perhaps it has gone upmarket since then. 😉

10 minutes ago, Saul said:

I bet he doesn't live there anymore.   I think I went there in 2005, perhaps it has gone upmarket since then. 😉

No. it's definitely not more upmarket although it's not as bad as in the 1970's , it was like the wild west then :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Found an excuse to nip over to Lowestoft via the back roads so after much moving and pushing other bikes and things about the domi was out for a bike test.
IMG_4456copy.thumb.jpg.5cc7444efa7e3be98f92fd451c13d969.jpg

I await comments as what I need to collect wouldn't fit down the front of my jacket.:classic_laugh:

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Found an excuse to nip over to Lowestoft via the back roads so after much moving and pushing other bikes and things about the domi was out for a bike test.
IMG_4456copy.thumb.jpg.5cc7444efa7e3be98f92fd451c13d969.jpg

I await comments as what I need to collect wouldn't fit down the front of my jacket.:classic_laugh:

Bike looks great 👍 top-box looks useful i don't know why everyone doesn't have one 

• Haha 6

Just got home after driving all night from Indy to Colorado. 

I love crossing Kansas when your GPS says : "Next turn in 518 miles" . Straightest, most featureless road in the USA....

Kansasss.jpg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Fucking hell!

Must be a struggle to stay awake at the wheel!

No shit. Left Kansas City around 3:00 AM and headed west, arriving home at 1:00 PM - got stuck in a white-out blizzard in eastern Colorado for a couple of hours at 20 mph... couldn't see shit on the road. There was a semi truck just ahead of us in the pic.

Good, clean fun !

snow truck.jpg

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Earache said:

Just got home after driving all night from Indy to Colorado. 

I love crossing Kansas when your GPS says : "Next turn in 518 miles" . Straightest, most featureless road in the USA....

Kansasss.jpg

Its 95 miles each way to where i was working yesterday half of that is tight twists and turns so not a boring road but by god it was hard to stay awake on the way home and i didn't have a hard day, that would be a hard drive to stay awake in a car for me. I have done that on a bike in a day but my sore arse wouldn't let me get tired on that ride

• Like 1

On 27/03/2023 at 18:38, Sir Fallsalot said:

Mist coming off the Teifi in Newcastle Emlyn this morning it was around freezing as well but turned into a nice day 

!cid_CA841006-2EC6-4B36-8DA3-50A0E7E6F738.thumb.jpg.73619975f40af40f031089347fde9730.jpg

Is that Cenarth falls @Sir Fallsalot  ?  absolutely gorgeous through there .  I haven't been there for over 10 years, must make the effort this year .

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Is that Cenarth falls @Sir Fallsalot  ?  absolutely gorgeous through there .  I haven't been there for over 10 years, must make the effort this year .

Yes it is Bob i was thinking i might have to get the CRF out for a trip around there. Don't think I've been down that way on the bike in 15 years myself

• Like 1

On 27/03/2023 at 18:38, Sir Fallsalot said:

Mist coming off the Teifi in Newcastle Emlyn this morning it was around freezing as well but turned into a nice day 

!cid_CA841006-2EC6-4B36-8DA3-50A0E7E6F738.thumb.jpg.73619975f40af40f031089347fde9730.jpg

if only your bike was in the foreground .... nudge nudge wink wink

• Haha 2

The door was open on the Braithwaite railway arches as I walked past so I stuck my phone through the door and took a gloomy blurry picture. These were built by a colleague of George Stephenson of Stephenson's Rocket fame.

The other picture is of the new back entrance to Whitechapel station. The street is now called Durward Street, it used to be called Bucks Row, the name was changed because of some bad publicity which attracted gawpers. Mary Ann Nichols' body was found just about where the bicycle is, the first victim of Jack the Ripper.

20230329_133406.jpg

20230329_134318.jpg

• Like 6

On 23/03/2023 at 18:57, XTreme said:

Cos I'm working as you well know!

Road Rage Jam GIF by JamCycling

I wasn’t working so I went to Caravaca De La Cruz, drank coffee and ate cake.

E38C0938-057A-4739-B170-7929B645C1DC.jpeg

C2C7A8D0-A55A-47D5-BC6E-B1FAED32A365.jpeg

• Like 4