Insects!

Buckster

No I’m not talking about you lot of buzzing fleabags.

I am cleaning a lot less insects off my bike this year, has anyone else noticed this, despite the fact that we are getting a lot of warm weather. I have also noticed there are a lot less spiders around, possibly due to a reduction in their food source.

Could be a sign of the end times, zombie apocalypse shortly.

• Like 5

As I think I posted🤔 I went to see @Richzx6r at Donington Park the other week.....It was a very warm dry day,and i covered around 100 miles that day and, just 4 bug splats on the front of the scoot.😵

And Bumblebees, I see very few in our garden, plenty of small wild bees though.

• Like 1

It's not the case here... My house is covered in spiders and there making a mess of the siding... Shitting everywhere... And my bike get's plastered every time I'm out... 

I think you lots are doomed in other parts of the world. I would highly recommend you start the immigration process to move arses over here... Like I said before this is where the new Jerusalem will be... 

Honda riders need not to apply we already have a vibrant gay community. 

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I'm shocked by the sudden marked reduction. Camped next to a river near Ben Nevis didn't see a single fly/midge/moquito.

Cleaned my visor twice the entire time I was away, usually it needs doing every day. Somethings not right. 

:classic_unsure:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-01112-4