First Test of the CB500X

XTreme

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

That's a brave choice and not just because it's a Harley.  I fell that anyone buying an electric vehicle at the moment is just a guinea pig, the manufacturers and the government are not telling whole truths.

I agree completely. I think its just a stop gap before they finally switch to hydrogen. IMO lithium mining isn’t the way forward.

Plus the sales of battery vehicles has sky rocketed so unless they pull their finger out theyre predicting demand for charging points will outstrip supply by 2025. 

Batteries also have a limited life span and I have no desire to get lumbered with old tech or expensive replacement costs.

But I was offered a superb deal, far far too good to turn down, they’ll have it back at almost exactly what I paid for it anytime in the next three years. Its ex demo and boy they do not hold their value at all!

In the meantime I get to mess about on a bike that is so quick out the gate its frightening and Ill get shot of it before things move on.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Grace (BikeHedonia) said:

Have they fixed the pogo stick rear shock? As of 2019 it would try to throw you into the bushes everytime you hit a bump.

I haven't noticed that Grace.....but then I've only ridden it about 200kms.

2 hours ago, Grace (BikeHedonia) said:

Have they fixed the pogo stick rear shock? As of 2019 it would try to throw you into the bushes everytime you hit a bump.

He won't notice anything , he's a puddle dodger :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I haven't noticed that Grace.....but then I've only ridden it about 200kms.

casual GIF

I did 473km on Monday and I was just out for a bimble.

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Oh you only wish you could bimble me you gay blade.. 

I would suggest you try @Six30 but even though you are the right height, you are much to old for him, perhaps if you wear a school uniform he will show you the inside of his van.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

I would suggest you try @Six30 but even though you are the right height, you are much to old for him, perhaps if you wear a school uniform he will show you the inside of his van.

@Marcel you stick with Buckster if your that into him put on a nappy on and stick a dummy in your mouth he’ll be all yours 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Marcel said:

What?.... You're starting to sound like Tym. 

He is like Tym, just a little too much. 

• Haha 1