Number 66 is in the house!

XTreme

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Doesn't that have storage where the tank usually is or is that just the 750

No it's a normal tank on that. It's the NC700/750 that has the storage box in the dummy tank. 👍

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Chain is good.....but it was very dry!

Now given it a good soaking with Castrol Synthetic Lube!!

20220715_152010-min.jpg

Overall the bike looks pretty clean. Are you going to fit the Grip Puppies, or doesn't it need them? Is it SW Motech who do a centre stand to fit? 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Tango said:

Overall the bike looks pretty clean. Are you going to fit the Grip Puppies, or doesn't it need them? Is it SW Motech who do a centre stand to fit? 

Grip Puppies are on the way Bob......not particularly fussed with a centre stand though.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Tango said:

No it's a normal tank on that. It's the NC700/750 that has the storage box in the dummy tank. 👍

Yeah, this one has the dummy on the seat.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

That number plate is just slightly wrong, the DBM's would have loved it had it been WKG as I'm sure they're partial to a bit of wanking  🤪

WKG.jpg.72c977836ddf44206ab125dc89649585.jpg

My bike's number plate ends in KWG as well, this is a strange coincidence. It is the proper colour for a rear number plate though, not that nancy boy white thing.

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

My bike's number plate ends in KWG as well, this is a strange coincidence. It is the proper colour for a rear number plate though, not that nancy boy white thing.

Yellow plates look really weird to me now....I think NL has them as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

That number plate is just slightly wrong, the DBM's would have loved it had it been WKG as I'm sure they're partial to a bit of wanking  🤪

WKG.jpg.72c977836ddf44206ab125dc89649585.jpg

King Wanker Ginger

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Why? I've had loads of bikes without centre stands!

If you didn't miss them before you'll be dandy. I think its a pita. Not got one of the 9T or the Mutt (unsurprisingly).

Centre stands have their uses, especially for a quick blasting of crap off your chain and lubing, rear puncture repair, weird uneven ground.. urr thats it 😆

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

If you didn't miss them before you'll be dandy. I think its a pita. Not got one of the 9T or the Mutt (unsurprisingly).

Centre stands have their uses, especially for a quick blasting of crap off your chain and lubing, rear puncture repair, weird uneven ground.. urr thats it 😆

Bikes take up less room in the garage on a centre stand. I can get more fuel in the tank when it's on the centre stand. Wheel removal is easier, especially on larger heavier machines. I can balance a cup of tea on the filler cap or top box easier as well.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Bikes take up less room in the garage on a centre stand. I can get more fuel in the tank when it's on the centre stand. Wheel removal is easier, especially on larger heavier machines. I can balance a cup of tea on the filler cap or top box easier as well.

I have a cup holder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2