This weekend

Buckster

31 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Tym should be safe... A great white wouldn't use his energy taking a bite on Tym... They like blubber... Sorry Tym but your just a bag of bones. 

!25.5 today, lost 4 pounds since last monday. 🤪

22 minutes ago, Tym said:

!25.5 today, lost 4 pounds since last monday. 🤪

I looked it up and that's 56kg in a unit I understand. Seems to me if you really want to show off you should get some meat and muscle to go with your bones. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I looked it up and that's 56kg in a unit I understand. Seems to me if you really want to show off you should get some meat and muscle to go with your bones. 

I dont like the 6 pack ab look, if anything says gay its having a hard body, and im not into tsking roids and beating women to death. I;ll stick with 125. 🤪

Plus, makes my KLR faster then the average fat fuck that rides them.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Tym said:

I dont like the 6 pack ab look, if anything says gay its having a hard body, and im not into tsking roids and beating women to death. I;ll stick with 125. 🤪

Plus, makes my KLR faster then the average fat fuck that rides them.

Don’t be cocky assuming you’d be that toned :classic_laugh:

You just don’t look healthy, that’s all

42 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Don’t be cocky assuming you’d be that toned :classic_laugh:

You just don’t look healthy, that’s all

Havnt seen your abs yet, and im 70 so, the bar of what im supposed to look like aint that high bro....sothere is that. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So the only Ride Reports this weekend appear to be me and @Marcel?

The rest of you need to get a grip!

I adjusted the clutch lever on my KLR. 🤪

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I repaired a puncture , cleaned the brake caliper and fitted new pads.  That ain't ever going to happen in your world @XTreme

grease-monkey-monkey.gif.a9797b86615fa82f2dbfd3d16b693879.gif

True Bob......I'll make sure of that! 

• Haha 3

I rode out on Saturday lunchtime to join a minibus full of people going to an open air music thing and then I rode home again last night just before it got dark.

I left the main road due to a combine harvester doing 10 mph and taking up the whole road and took to the back narrow lanes near my house to get ahead of it. I was just coming up to a 3 way junction when what I initially I thought was a small deer was running across the road ahead. Then I saw the ears! Jesus, how big do hares get????? I've only ever seen them as a distance in the middle of ploughed fields before where there is nothing to scale them against.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I rode out on Saturday lunchtime to join a minibus full of people going to an open air music thing and then I rode home again last night just before it got dark.

I left the main road due to a combine harvester doing 10 mph and taking up the whole road and took to the back narrow lanes near my house to get ahead of it. I was just coming up to a 3 way junction when what I initially I thought was a small deer was running across the road ahead. Then I saw the ears! Jesus, how big do hares get????? I've only ever seen them as a distance in the middle of ploughed fields before where there is nothing to scale them against.

Blimey I didnt expect that- 

Size: Globally head and body length ranges 40cm to 70cm (16-26 in.), with a short (7-13cm / 3-5 in.) white tail. Large (8-10cm / 3-4 in.) ears. Adults weigh 2.5kg to 7kg (5.5-15.5 lbs.) according to season and habitat.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Holyshit Tym... Are you eating Reg portion.... Don't want to be nosey... Eveything ok. 

I drank agent orange when i was 11, not much solid food since, i told my docotors, then they cancelled all my appointments. :classic_unsure:

1 minute ago, Tym said:

I drank agent orange when i was 11, not much solid food since, i told my docotors, then they cancelled all my appointments. :classic_unsure:

Are you fucking with me.... How did you get into that shit to drink it.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Blimey I didnt expect that- 

Size: Globally head and body length ranges 40cm to 70cm (16-26 in.), with a short (7-13cm / 3-5 in.) white tail. Large (8-10cm / 3-4 in.) ears. Adults weigh 2.5kg to 7kg (5.5-15.5 lbs.) according to season and habitat.

This puts a whole new spin on illegal hare coursing. I think the dogs need to be armed for their own protection.

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Are you fucking with me.... How did you get into that shit to drink it.. 

They were defoiliating boonies along the runway on guam, i cut accross the runway on my bicycle hit a puddle of the chit and fell face first into it.

Mum was right when she named me a Tymmy.

🙃

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Tym said:

They were defoiliating boonies along the runway on guam, i cut accross the runway on my bicycle hit a puddle of the chit and fell face first into it.

Mum was right when she named me a Tymmy.

🙃

We don't want that shit up here stay in Connecticut... 😀

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

This puts a whole new spin on illegal hare coursing. I think the dogs need to be armed for their own protection.

My mother in law has two setters and if they put up a hare they can really shift, its quite magnificent but they've never caught a single one, they just can't change direction quickly enough the hares arent so stupid to run in a straight line.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

My mother in law has two setters and if they put up a hare they can really shift, its quite magnificent but they've never caught a single one, they just can't change direction quickly enough the hares arent so stupid to run in a straight line.

No hope whatsoever of catching a hare!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No hope whatsoever of catching a hare!

They've got surprisingly close on a couple of occasions and they do like a bit of killing. They took themselves of for a walk once and the girl down the lane no longer has guinea pigs 😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 2