What's next ?

boboneleg

What has Bob bought ?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. It took me all of 5 minutes to buy a bike yesterday, what have I bought ?

• Suzuki DR650
    • Suzuki DRZ400
    • Honda Dominator
    • Yamaha T700
    • Ducati Desert Sled
    • RE Himalayan
    • Ching Chong BMW

This poll is closed to new votes

26 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Excellent 👍

Got a van sorted?

Insurance don't want the company van for repair until August so we''ll go in that.  Thanks once again for your very kind offer 👍

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Insurance don't want the company van for repair until August so we''ll go in that.  Thanks once again for your very kind offer 👍

Bob,

Reading your balance thingy on another thread. I fall over backwards if I look up at tall buildings for too long, an age thing I reckon. Same with riding the bike, some days I have excellent balance and other days I can do nothing right. Anyway, screw a little plastic spirit level on to one of you legs, I think you know which one, you've always struck me as the sensible sort. Now you'll always know by looking down if you're leaning to one side without having to rely on your own in built balance.

image.png.167beec3d75d5aa618a541b92e2b084f.png

• Haha 7

59 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

No worries. Glad you’re sorted. 

New bike new bike he got new bike 🕺

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Bob,

Reading your balance thingy on another thread. I fall over backwards if I look up at tall buildings for too long, an age thing I reckon. Same with riding the bike, some days I have excellent balance and other days I can do nothing right. Anyway, screw a little plastic spirit level on to one of you legs, I think you know which one, you've always struck me as the sensible sort. Now you'll always know by looking down if you're leaning to one side without having to rely on your own in built balance.

But if he goes anywhere near a building site he'll be used and abused to make sure everything is true and level, could be funny to watch though 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

But if he goes anywhere near a building site he'll be used and abused to make sure everything is true and level, could be funny to watch though 😄 

He will have to change his name to @Plumbbob.. 🙂

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, yen_powell said:

Bob,

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

• Haha 5

On 12/07/2022 at 22:12, boboneleg said:

Has anyone noticed that no one has voted for the Himalayan,  I wonder why :classic_unsure:

In my case it was too obvious 😝👍

• Haha 1