Almost there…….

Skippy

So, the old DR600S is nearing completion. All that remains is for me to order a new coil and HT leads and collect the seat from being reupholstered.

New: coil and HT leads will set me back about €150 including tax and delivery whereas the reupholstered seat will set me back the princely sum of €35 from a local guy who does lovely work for not much cash.

I can’t fucking wait. 😝😝👍

EA6BBD9C-3D71-4462-AABA-036AC279059C.jpeg

F8037A06-5E01-465B-8353-D5A3A4571936.jpeg

1FE6B039-168C-406C-8997-A8D60BE64E35.jpeg

89CAF051-E12A-44DD-8ED0-1F3C7158C7D8.jpeg

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Six30 said:

wish i could do work and restore bikes like this , im on par with @XTreme im afraid when it comes to spanners etc

looks good @Skippy

Me too mate, the level of work required was well beyond my ability but luckily I have two very talented mates who love doing this sort of stuff. 😜

• Like 3

The bike just keeps on giving…….had an official note from the vehicle tax office stating it’s so old it get tax free status……..every little helps 😝😝😝😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Skippy said:

The bike just keeps on giving…….had an official note from the vehicle tax office stating it’s so old it get tax free status……..every little helps 😝😝😝😝

Where's the pics of the Kwak Ray?

21 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Next thing you’ll find 100 euros stashed inside the frame

• Haha 3