A little ride

Marcel

Just pulled over for the night... Its to dam hot.. Over 30 c... Few pics from the morning.. Met Pete along the way he was just standing there with a pole up his ass.. 

IMG_20220625_091111.jpg

IMG_20220625_081257.jpg

IMG_20220625_124257.jpg

IMG_20220625_124615.jpg

IMG_20220625_124839.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Marcel said:

Met Pete along the way he was just standing there with a pole up his ass.. 

What is the matter with you lot......you're all obsessed with things going up my ass?

Britney Spears What GIF

Don't know what kind of bug splatterd in my shield... But it was fucken full of blood.... Might be a vampire Juin bug.. 

About 45 min from home and mtc light came on the cluster couldn't go more than 80 kph.. Fell into limp mode....had to call a rescue e truck.. Ffs... 

IMG_20220626_142248.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Marcel said:

About 45 min from home and mtc light came on the cluster couldn't go more than 80 kph.. Fell into limp mode....had to call a rescue e truck.. Ffs... 

IMG_20220626_142248.jpg

Shit! Is it under warranty Marcel?

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Shit! Is it under warranty Marcel?

Yes but still a pain in the ass... Takes forever to get someone on the phone...and it's 2 hours away.. This morning after a few scenic pics... I cross over the province from west to east.. About 200 km of nothing but trees no cell service... Good thing it didn't breack down in those parts... I would have been chicken voltoure food....   Just starting to loose patience and fate with the bike... Think there's just to much electronic on the thing.. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Yes but still a pain in the ass... Takes forever to get someone on the phone...and it's 2 hours away.. This morning after a few scenic pics... I cross over the province from west to east.. About 200 km of nothing but trees no cell service... Good thing it didn't breack down in those parts... I would have been chicken voltoure food....   Just starting to loose patience and fate with the bike... Think there's just to much electronic on the thing.. 

Have you had problems before Marcel?

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Have you had problems before Marcel?

Just a coolant leak that I fixed myself.. This is a new 1...just unplug the battery for 45 min.. Though maybe it would clear the code... No go... Didn't work.. Code still flashing.. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Buckster said:

Should have got a Harley.

This one don't look half bad.. I have to say. 

IMG_20220625_103349.jpg

Well dropped the bike off at the dealer this morning.. They couldn't clear the codes... Cylinder #2 isn't working... The factory trained Tec was off today.. Will be in tomorrow... Im really considering getting my money back if possible... If the engine needs to be torn apart.. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Well dropped the bike off at the dealer this morning.. They couldn't clear the codes... Cylinder #2 isn't working... The factory trained Tec was off today.. Will be in tomorrow... Im really considering getting my money back if possible... If the engine needs to be torn apart.. 

Consider it might have been some kind of plug you didn't put in properly during your assembly a few days ago?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Consider it might have been some kind of plug you didn't put in properly during your assembly a few days ago?

It is a bit of a coincidence isn't it?

46 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Don't think so... The only plugs I touch was the fuel pump and sending unit.. 

14 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Maybe they will find the screw he lost, or was it just loose?

Maybe I'll get a new screw out of it.. Haha.. 

19 hours ago, boboneleg said:

It obviously has an identity problem, it thinks it’s a Teutonic oil belcher 😬

Well heard back from the teutonic breack down machine.... Ignition coil on cylinder #2 wasn't clip in properly from factory and worked it self out on the rough roads... Now I'll have to do another shake down run to get my confidence back... 

• Like 3