Jump to content
Marcel

A little ride

Recommended Posts

Just pulled over for the night... Its to dam hot.. Over 30 c... Few pics from the morning.. Met Pete along the way he was just standing there with a pole up his ass.. 

IMG_20220625_091111.jpg

IMG_20220625_081257.jpg

IMG_20220625_124257.jpg

IMG_20220625_124615.jpg

IMG_20220625_124839.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Marcel said:

Met Pete along the way he was just standing there with a pole up his ass.. 

What is the matter with you lot......you're all obsessed with things going up my ass?

Britney Spears What GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't know what kind of bug splatterd in my shield... But it was fucken full of blood.... Might be a vampire Juin bug.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

About 45 min from home and mtc light came on the cluster couldn't go more than 80 kph.. Fell into limp mode....had to call a rescue e truck.. Ffs... 

IMG_20220626_142248.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Marcel said:

About 45 min from home and mtc light came on the cluster couldn't go more than 80 kph.. Fell into limp mode....had to call a rescue e truck.. Ffs... 

IMG_20220626_142248.jpg

Shit! Is it under warranty Marcel?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Shit! Is it under warranty Marcel?

Yes but still a pain in the ass... Takes forever to get someone on the phone...and it's 2 hours away.. This morning after a few scenic pics... I cross over the province from west to east.. About 200 km of nothing but trees no cell service... Good thing it didn't breack down in those parts... I would have been chicken voltoure food....   Just starting to loose patience and fate with the bike... Think there's just to much electronic on the thing.. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Yes but still a pain in the ass... Takes forever to get someone on the phone...and it's 2 hours away.. This morning after a few scenic pics... I cross over the province from west to east.. About 200 km of nothing but trees no cell service... Good thing it didn't breack down in those parts... I would have been chicken voltoure food....   Just starting to loose patience and fate with the bike... Think there's just to much electronic on the thing.. 

Have you had problems before Marcel?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Have you had problems before Marcel?

Just a coolant leak that I fixed myself.. This is a new 1...just unplug the battery for 45 min.. Though maybe it would clear the code... No go... Didn't work.. Code still flashing.. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bad luck, it's bad when a new vehicle starts like that. All that new confidence sensation goes to shit.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Buckster said:

Should have got a Harley.

This one don't look half bad.. I have to say. 

IMG_20220625_103349.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well dropped the bike off at the dealer this morning.. They couldn't clear the codes... Cylinder #2 isn't working... The factory trained Tec was off today.. Will be in tomorrow... Im really considering getting my money back if possible... If the engine needs to be torn apart.. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Well dropped the bike off at the dealer this morning.. They couldn't clear the codes... Cylinder #2 isn't working... The factory trained Tec was off today.. Will be in tomorrow... Im really considering getting my money back if possible... If the engine needs to be torn apart.. 

Consider it might have been some kind of plug you didn't put in properly during your assembly a few days ago?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Consider it might have been some kind of plug you didn't put in properly during your assembly a few days ago?

It is a bit of a coincidence isn't it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe they will find the screw he lost, or was it just loose?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Consider it might have been some kind of plug you didn't put in properly during your assembly a few days ago?

Don't think so... The only plugs I touch was the fuel pump and sending unit.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Maybe they will find the screw he lost, or was it just loose?

Maybe I'll get a new screw out of it.. Haha.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, boboneleg said:

It obviously has an identity problem, it thinks it’s a Teutonic oil belcher 😬

Well heard back from the teutonic breack down machine.... Ignition coil on cylinder #2 wasn't clip in properly from factory and worked it self out on the rough roads... Now I'll have to do another shake down run to get my confidence back... 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy