Last Weekend in June!

XTreme

Weather looks pretty decent here......

1405567424_Screenshot2022-06-24084311.jpg.2eb7af58e9343a260e48b4e7e31a56b5.jpg

.......and I've got a bike available! 

There's been a pitiful lack of Ride Reports over the last month or so.......despite all the Trolling I've been getting from you bottomfeeders.

As you all know, there was a reason I couldn't ride......you lot had no reason. Other than the fact you're a bunch of blowhards of course.

Well there's going to be an epic report from me this weekend.......are you going to do the same? 

Interested Fran Healy GIF by Travis

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Mrs cousin owns a pub in Wiltshire , mother in law coming with us …. cousin said I can put bike in her garage , so while they are doing what ever I’m out on bike …

Week Dope GIF

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Mrs cousin owns a pub in Wiltshire , mother in law coming with us …. cousin said I can put bike in her garage , so while they are doing what ever I’m out on bike …

Week Dope GIF

When you going......cos aren't you still in Tenerife?

43 minutes ago, Clive said:

That's what millionaires do......the Jet set.

Your confusing me with some one with money …. this is a freebie clive .. get in 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm going on my boat trip on Sunday, the one to see the WW2 forts. A delightful trip on a summer's day or four and a half hours of chucking my guts up, who can tell?

I visited Strange Dave last night. He has a new part time job. He shoots rabbits, squirrels and rats for pest control. His gun sight has a video function, so I got treated to many rodent deaths, they don't know when to give up when shot, I'll say that for them.

One of his regular jobs is a warehouse full of old loaves of bread which gets chopped up to go into animal feed. The piles are swarming with rats at night, he said it's nearly made him turn vegetarian as the bread must be full of rats' piss. I watched the gunsight films of mass slaughter, all the rats have glowing eyes in the night scope.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I'm going on my boat trip on Sunday, the one to see the WW2 forts. A delightful trip on a summer's day or four and a half hours of chucking my guts up, who can tell?

I visited Strange Dave last night. He has a new part time job. He shoots rabbits, squirrels and rats for pest control. His gun sight has a video function, so I got treated to many rodent deaths, they don't know when to give up when shot, I'll say that for them.

One of his regular jobs is a warehouse full of old loaves of bread which gets chopped up to go into animal feed. The piles are swarming with rats at night, he said it's nearly made him turn vegetarian as the bread must be full of rats' piss. I watched the gunsight films of mass slaughter, all the rats have glowing eyes in the night scope.

Just sent the rest of my bread back, turns out I had enough 

• Haha 5

25 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

confused jim carrey GIF

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

Weather looks pretty decent here......

1405567424_Screenshot2022-06-24084311.jpg.2eb7af58e9343a260e48b4e7e31a56b5.jpg

.......and I've got a bike available! 

There's been a pitiful lack of Ride Reports over the last month or so.......despite all the Trolling I've been getting from you bottomfeeders.

As you all know, there was a reason I couldn't ride......you lot had no reason. Other than the fact you're a bunch of blowhards of course.

Well there's going to be an epic report from me this weekend.......are you going to do the same? 

Interested Fran Healy GIF by Travis

I’m not holding my breath, you only go 10 miles from home (weather permitting) of course 🙄

• Haha 4

Just now, boboneleg said:

Your fine then , right on the border of Dorset. watch out for the women with 6 fingers  😁

will do thanks for the warning

• Haha 1