Any thoughts

No idea I wear leather not textile.

Though I'd guess if it has armour in the normal places then you can't really go far wrong and if it's at the right price I'd say go for it

2 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

No idea I wear leather not textile.

Though I'd guess if it has armour in the normal places then you can't really go far wrong and if it's at the right price I'd say go for it

There made in France.. I personally don't like leather for the reason of weight and textile are waterproof.. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

they're popular here and they do all the kit from gloves and boots to jackets and trousers.   never had any myself but their reputation is as a good value mid range kit.

9 hours ago, MooN said:

they're popular here and they do all the kit from gloves and boots to jackets and trousers.   never had any myself but their reputation is as a good value mid range kit.

its just a pity that Hein Gericke packed up and buggered off back home their stuff was decent still got two textile jackets of theirs 

16 minutes ago, skyrider said:

its just a pity that Hein Gericke packed up and buggered off back home their stuff was decent still got two textile jackets of theirs 

They haven't disappeared completely. LS2 took over the factories, the staff and network to produce clothing thats very good quality for the low price tag. I'd like a posh textile jacket but everyone I try doesn't beat my cheap LS2 and its a better fit, its annoyingly good 😆

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They haven't disappeared completely. LS2 took over the factories, the staff and network to produce clothing thats very good quality for the low price tag. I'd like a posh textile jacket but everyone I try doesn't beat my cheap LS2 and its a better fit, its annoyingly good 😆

it must be ok then 

4 hours ago, Buckster said:

Buy one then.

The truth is that I do have 1 of there jackets... But it's 18 years old.. other than behind sun bleach in the back... Everything is tip top.. Zippers.. No stiching came apart... But I don't think they make them like they did back in the days.... Seem everything has gone cheap and made with crapy material these days... 

IMG_20220711_182340.jpg

IMG_20220711_182358.jpg

IMG_20220711_182406.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Only 20years? Pete would wring another 5-10 out of it yet 😂

Even Pete wouldn’t wear that gay assed jacket.

• Haha 1