Tail bag and Marcel's Helmet!

Marcel

Been trying to find a tail bag for when the panniers are off... Just big enough for a baseball cap and cleaning supply for the helmet when I'm on sport mode.... I don't want to carrie a shipping container.. 

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Been trying to find a tail bag for when the panniers are off... Just big enough for a baseball cap and cleaning supply for the helmet when I'm on sport mode.... I don't want to carrie a shipping container.. 

Something for cleaning your helmet? Don’t you take care of that in the shower?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Something for cleaning your helmet? Don’t you take care of that in the shower?

I'm circumcised Buck...riding helmet.. Have you ever hit a June bug at 60 miles and hour.. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

I'm circumcised Buck...riding helmet.. Have you ever hit a June bug at 60 miles and hour.. 

Not with my helmet.

Mood Wtf GIF by Tennis TV

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Can @Slowlycatchymonkey and @gymwitch give Marcel a hand with his helmet?

He said earlier he doesn't have one.

Its an American thing over 80% of them have no helmet. Every year a percentage of these poor babies will become infected and suffer deformity or worse.. and yet they continue with it, the idea is its cleaner. Even if it prevents a minute percentage of children from getting a urine infection (which is easily treated) this does not offset the risks.

Plus a baby can't consent to it which is quite a big thing when you consider it causes a loss of sensitivity.

Bet you weren't expecting that answer 😆

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

He said earlier he doesn't have one.

Its an American thing over 80% of them have no helmet. Every year a percentage of these poor babies will become infected and suffer deformity or worse.. and yet they continue with it, the idea is its cleaner. Even if it prevents a minute percentage of children from getting a urine infection (which is easily treated) this does not offset the risks.

Plus a baby can't consent to it which is quite a big thing when you consider it causes a loss of sensitivity.

Bet you weren't expecting that answer 😆

You have a lot of helmet knowledge Caroline! 

True True GIF by Debby Ryan

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

You have a lot of helmet knowledge Caroline! 

True True GIF by Debby Ryan

Genital mutilation was a big deal back when the NHS was trying to stop it being offered for non medical reasons and the things we still have to look out for today with female circumcision is so much worse it'd bring your breakfast back up!

If it was possible to be able to unsee or unknow things that stuff would be near a top spot... but it still ranks under that pic of a Welshmans ginger mange 😆

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Genital mutilation was a big deal back when the NHS was trying to stop it being offered for non medical reasons and the things we still have to look out for today with female circumcision is so much worse it'd bring your breakfast back up!

If it was possible to be able to unsee or unknow things that stuff would be near a top spot... but it still ranks under that pic of a Welshmans ginger mange 😆

kramer GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Can @Slowlycatchymonkey and @gymwitch give Marcel a hand with his helmet?

Ya sad to report things are a little sqechy with my girl at the moment... After 7 years... My helmet might be free to wonder again the open roads... She's not a big fan of my new black Betty 

• Sad 1

Just for my research... What do girls like more.. Riding with a helmet or no helmet.. There's a few states in the US that don't require helmets.. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ya sad to report things are a little sqechy with my girl at the moment... After 7 years... My helmet might be free to wonder again the open roads... She's not a big fan of my new black Betty 

Not more women problems Marcel?

27 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Just for my research... What do girls like more.. Riding with a helmet or no helmet.. There's a few states in the US that don't require helmets.. 

In the UK helmets have been compulsory for nearly 50 years.....you don't get a choice.

I'm currently wearing and xl helmet.. But I think the UK size differ from American sizes? 

From what i can tell is, what a large brain bucket in America is its considered a small brain bucket everywhere else. 🙃

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tym said:

From what i can tell is what a large brain bucket in America is a small brain bucket everywhere else. 🙃

That’s pretty much how we see it.

I live in a top free state, most girls on harlies dont wear helmets, most girls on other bikes do.

A comprimise would be my Arai open face, as you can see their pertty smile still

Chit now we have to move the thread again.

🙃