Online User List

boboneleg

I've just been looking at this, I'd never seen that function before.  What amazed me was the amount of 'Guests'  that were viewing.  There must be quite a few peeps that have gone away a bit mentally disturbed now ................  :classic_unsure:

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I've just been looking at this, I'd never seen that function before.  What amazed me was the amount of 'Guests'  that were viewing.  There must be quite a few peeps that have gone away a bit mentally disturbed now ................  :classic_unsure:

You'll find a couple from the "other forum" monitoring what's going on!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Yup they're fighty over who will get the user Marcel... Adventure rider.. Is begging for my return.. 

Did they ban you Marcel?

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Well yes Pete.. Back in the days when the big irruption happened .... What I can assess I can go back under other user... But I have no intress to change my name to Ian or some other goofy name... 

Or Phil or Pete... 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Well yes Pete.. Back in the days when the big irruption happened .... What I can assess I can go back under other user... But I have no intress to change my name to Ian or some other goofy name... 

I've still got my account that I've had for nearly 20 years, but it's rare I post on there.

It's a great information resource but there's just so many people there who are full of shit!

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've still got my account that I've had for nearly 20 years, but it's rare I post on there.

It's a great information resource but there's just so many people there who are full of shit!

flounced from that one as well you tart ?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

flounced from that one as well you tart ?

I would leave if I was being stitched up by Mods and Admin.....but I never have been.

In fact, the only time it ever happened was on the other place.

I consider that a wiser course of action than hanging round and putting up with them trying to humiliate me.

And it proved to be the right course of action as other members then followed me here!

What you say @Slowlycatchymonkey?

Since early 00's Ive never seen any reason to ever ban Pete on any internet foirum, hes never lost it due to chemicals or drinking, always level headed and very strategic in his thinking, outwits the nitwits, that bothers people. 

To say otherwise is to pull a Six. Who now is a verb. Congrates.

🙃

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tym said:

Since early 00's Ive never seen any reason to ever ban Pete on any internet foirum, hes never lost it due to chemicals or drinking, always level headed and very strategic in his thinking, outwits the nitwits, that bothers people. 

To say otherwise is to pull a Six. Who now is a verb. Congrates.

🙃

I would ban the fucker for the mange picture.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I would leave if I was being stitched up by Mods and Admin.....but I never have been.

I consider that a wiser course of action than hanging round and putting up with them trying to humiliate me.

And it proved to be the right course of action as other members then followed me here!

calm down dear.... that does hit a nerve with you 

you flouncing twat

• Haha 1

Beating a dead horse never made for a good act on the strip, just saying,

just makes it look like you lack the imagination

to come up with new material.

🙃

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I would leave if I was being stitched up by Mods and Admin.....but I never have been

They're not so bad. Assuming you're talking about AdvRider, to Baldy's credit he once got a visit from the secret services while having breakfast because some Irish wannabe twat said he'd be happy to shoot Bush in the face with a shotgun. 

Then he issued a warning! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Sad times, might as well invited one over and ditched the place like a true maverick!

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

200.gif

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Tym said:

Beating a dead horse never made for a good act on the strip, just saying,

just makes it look like you lack the imagination

to come up with new material.

🙃

He lacks the initiative of someone like DA!

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

I would ban the fucker for the mange picture.

I second that emotion. I have PTSD thanks to that picture.