My stomping grown.

Marcel

I'll do a proper ride report soon enough... Show you where I was born and my general location in north eastern N. B... In a little town called.. Le Goulet... Formerly called new Jerusalem. 

Screenshot_20220531_191420_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I see you take to the "print screen" picture posting school, and also the 1 picture per post school. Two schools!

I'm just posting with my phone wright this moment... I have to disinfect my pc... Last I looked at it... it looked like a mushroom was growing on the keyboard... Its my first time posting from a phone.. Not sure how everything works.. 

Just now, Marcel said:

I'm just posting with my phone wright this moment... I have to disinfect my pc... Last I looked at it... it looked like a mushroom was growing on the keyboard... Its my first time posting from a phone.. Not sure how everything works.. 

When you upload files, try and select them from a gallery or your own files when choosing files to upload, it's easier when you select them from your own files all at once and then hit "insert file" in each one in the lower window that appears once pictures are uploaded, while writing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Sorry, looking back that makes no sense at all.

I'll get the hang of it soon enough..... Anyway have to go... Goodnight Pedro... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'll get the hang of it soon enough..... Anyway have to go... Goodnight Pedro... 

Hope to see more of what you've been up to, dude!

• Like 1

On 04/06/2022 at 12:34, boboneleg said:

N A.jpg

Mtk01 was conseived there and it's where this mortal body will return after it runs its course...my grave stone will be easy to find... Haha.