Welcome Marcel

Admin

34 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm fine with pubes.. But not up to the belly button.. 

we’ll see about that when you log in after dark, and half asleep are confronted with picture of Pete’s lower belly, half ginger pubes half mange.

I don’t bodyshame, but that’s borderline mind rape!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

we’ll see about that whenyou log in after dark, and half asleep are confronted with picture of Pete’s lower belly, half ginger pubes half mange.

I don’t bodyshame, but that’s borderline mind rape!

I'm glad I didn't witness that.... Think all those years living undre grown in those caves something must have crawl up one of his ears and is slowly munching away in his frontal cortex... Like a botfly or something.. 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm glad I didn't witness that.... Think all those years living undre grown in those caves something must have crawl up one of his ears and is slowly munching away in his frontal cortex... Like a botfly or something.. 

It's madness, and depravity!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Hey Pedro you surely moved up in bikes...i think the last time I was on you were running a single.. 

Used to be a Transalp, a 650 twin

Just now, Marcel said:

Oh... So how do you like the bm.. 

Bought it new in 2016, done 90.000km on it by now. Two trips to Morocco with my previous girlfriend as a passenger, I love it on the type of roads I like the most, broken country lanes.

Will keep it forever, even if buying a second bike to take up the slack.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Bought it new in 2016, done 90.000km on it by now. Two trips to Morocco with my previous girlfriend as a passenger, I love it on the type of roads I like the most, broken country lanes.

Will keep it forever, even if buying a second bike to take up the slack.

Wow... Good show Pedro... Boy I wish sometimes I could joined you over the pawn and ride a couple of days with some of you twats... 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Wow... Good show Pedro... Boy I wish sometimes I could joined you over the pawn and ride a couple of days with some of you twats... 

Maybe someday

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Wow.....what a lovely lady you've got Marcel!

Will be deleting some pics... Don't know how she will re act if she find out I'm posting pic of her.. Haha.  

But yes Pete.. She's really a pretty girl... 

• Like 1

So that's about it... Will be turning 57 soon.. Planning to retire at 60...travel kwite a bit since the days of maximum... Haven't caught covid.. All the employees at the shop have... I must be the ones that don't show symptoms.. Im amune to it I guess.. 

• Haha 1