If you have a problem with a poster.

Tym

Put them on ignore and be done with it we dont need to hear your opinion about them, ignore them, and they will ignore you. 

Personally I've only ever put one person on ignore on any forum.  There are other ways to deal with shit that you really don't agree with.  I just take a little holiday from the forum , that way I won't say something I may regret later, plus I don't have to read the crap then.

• Haha 2

Bottom line is this!

We've got a good forum going here without any of the negatives that you find in some other places.

I'm talking about cliquiness, Admin/Mod power trips, rules being applied in different ways to different people, no paid subscriptions, no ads, and no female members are getting harassed via PM's or on the board.

It ain't perfect, but it's a damn sight better than most out there.

We've had our critics because of the laddish banter......but hang on, take a look at the Ride Reports section. Show me a UK based forum that measures up to that......you won't be able to.

So yeh.....we talk! Yeh....we're laddish in our behaviour. But we also ride......which is a fuck sight more than you can say for most of the blowhards on forums out there.

Certain aspects of the forum activity may appeal more to you than other aspects. And the reverse could be true for somebody else.

We're all different.....so get involved in the areas you like, and ignore the ones that you don't like. Same applies to members as well.

From time to time there can be misunderstandings of course. But there's nothing that can't be resolved if you just make me aware of it.

To summarise, there's a lot of work has gone into this place......and it still goes on. Money's been spent on it......and it'll continue to be spent. That's a commitment I'm prepared to make, and I'm quite happy to do it!

All you have to do is bring your personality, experience, and enthusiasm to the forum......and help us improve it.

After all, it's as much your forum as mine......we're all in it together you know.

• Thanks 3

Here we go….

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Bottom line is this!

We've got a good forum going here without any of the negatives that you find in some other places.

I'm talking about cliquiness, Admin/Mod power trips, rules being applied in different ways to different people, no paid subscriptions, no ads, and no female members are getting harassed via PM's or on the board.

It ain't perfect, but it's a damn sight better than most out there.

We've had our critics because of the laddish banter......but hang on, take a look at the Ride Reports section. Show me a UK based forum that measures up to that......you won't be able to.

So yeh.....we talk! Yeh....we're laddish in out behaviour. But we also ride......which is a fuck sight more than you can say for most of the blowhards on forums out there.

Certain aspects of the forum activity may appeal more to you than other aspects. And the reverse could be true for somebody else.

We're all different.....so get involved in the areas you like, and ignore the ones that you don't like. Same applies to members as well.

From time to time there can be misunderstandings of course. But there's nothing that can't be resolved if you just make me aware of it.

To summarise,there's a lot of work has gone into this place......and it still goes on. Money's been spent on it......and it'll continue to be spent. That's a commitment I'm prepared to make, and I'm quite happy to do it!

All you have to do is bring your personality, experience, and enthusiasm to the forum......and help us improve it.

After all, it's as much your forum as mine......we're all in it together you know.

What’s happened then …. Someone flounced 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Here we go….

What’s happened then …. Someone flounced 

No.....I'm just trying to pre-empt any more dramas!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tym said:

Put them on ignore and be done with it we dont need to hear your opinion about them, ignore them, and they will ignore you. 

Twat

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

It would liven things up if you brought some of your strange friends in Yen!

fuck off, not more pics of roadworks .

• Haha 1