BOTM May 2022 Submissions

XTreme

You know the criteria......it must be your bike and it must have been taken this month.

If you make a submission and then get a better shot later on.....then just submit the new pic and tag me to delete the first one.

This submissions thread will be open from now until the evening of Sunday 29th, at which point the voting thread will open!

Voting then takes place over two days with the Poll closing 8PM Tuesday 31st.

Lets Get It On Fight GIF

• Like 1

Before the spill and hazmat expenses, vacumme truck, flame disposal chambre, 6 pack of illegals to actually do work....😆

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

On a parking lane next to a wire fence?

Same fence as last month. To bad it isnt the black chain link that doesnt look so god awful as that one.  😆

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tym said:

Same fence as last month. To bad it isnt the black chain link that doesnt look so god awful as that one.  😆

Yeh......I thought I recognised that fence!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Yeh......I thought I recognised that fence!

What moron even put up that fence, are they worried aamericans will fall over into the abyss...🌈 Scotland is gay now. Who knew. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You got a new one?

Ive had this ten for a few months, just reaaly like it now, its user friendly. :littleguy:

• Like 3

its got a teddy on it ..... well done... genius..... the soft twats on here will love that.... absolute genius you've sussed the twats

• Haha 2