Last Weekend in May!

XTreme

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Over It Whatever GIF

We're not getting into "Good Morning" and "Good Evening" territory are we?

Cos you know where that leads!

• Haha 1

Just now, XTreme said:

We're not getting into "Good Morning" and "Good Evening" territory are we?

Cos you know where that leads!

Incomprehensible pm’s from Clive?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Nothing wrong with being nice you should try it for a change 

Valentines Day Love GIF

For a change …. I’m a bit offended .

• Haha 2

I did a pub quiz followed by a birthday drink on Thurdsay night after work. We always come second in this particular quiz because the usual winning team always ace it in the 'music intro' round. Strangely the team leader always seems to play with his computery type watch during that round, we are sure there is a connection there, but not being as clever as them we can't work it out. Then on Friday morning I did a zoom meeting with my boss who told me I have to give more work to my underlings even if they fuck it up. Christmas came early.

Friday afternoon me and my mate were waiting to hear if a concrete mixer had turned up at a third mate's house as we would be laying a concrete base for a small shed. Luckily it was late so we went out to Birthday drink number 2 at the same pub, this one was for Ted, 75 this year. Ted is currently umming and arring about changing his bike yet again. These old codgers are never happy with the bike they have I have found!!!!!

Saturday morning a little worse for wear the concrete mixer has turned up so it was 4 hours of shovelling, mixing, plopping and tamping down the concrete base. I don't ache as much today as I thought I would, must be because we dug the bloody thing out last week and there are no back muscles left to upset. Halfway though mixing and laying I got a phone call from Ted. Trying to get my concrete covered gloves off and the phone out of my pocket I missed the call, so had to ring him back. Turned out he was outside the back garden on one of his son's motorbikes to show us. I opened the garage door and there he was on a Suzuki 1000 V Strom which he is thinking of buying when his son's PCP ends soon. He had one about 10 years ago and got rid of it because he was having trouble pushing it about as he got older.

• Like 3

On 27/05/2022 at 21:40, XTreme said:

So it's shopping for me in Albox tomorrow morning!

Bits of work to do in the afternoon......and on Sunday Fatty is taking the car!

So we'll be here with no bike and no car!

And no air con 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

And no air con 

Everyone has A/C over here, even the homeless, they give them a/c too. :littleguy:

• Haha 2