Second Weekend in May!

XTreme

22 hours ago, boboneleg said:

The motor is looking but not sure about the colour.  What colour is the car going to be ?

He will spray it later as they use it, believe he said back to its original colour which is a slightly lighter blue than it is now.
I always thought the Essex lumps were red.

• Like 3

You know summer is arriving in my parents’ town when this guy comes back from France to his hometown for a few weeks and parks his bike every morning by a café for breakfast

22552083-CAC0-477C-B248-28527216D812.thumb.jpeg.ca0a04e432c94c28eb008d17c255a8ab.jpeg

• Like 3

Tried to do some public service today, butt, the brakes on the tractor are locked up. Must be the rear cause tractors dont have front brakes as they are to dangerous.🤓

_DSC2600.thumb.JPG.f15ae9ad570c19b4c8b407283c4d5902.JPG

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Buckster said:

Now they just use Glides with massive top boxes to bundle the kiddies in ... works for me

Nonce

• Haha 1

No.1 daughters 20th birthday today so party last night in a local village hall where they all slept over (on the judo clubs tatamis I think 😇 ) then about 10 of them came round here bringing all the leftover food and drink for lunch which was fun. 

it was also bloody hot this afternoon and we've just had a brief but intense thunder storm go through. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Tym said:

Id push it over just because it looks like Bucks bike...butt, i carry guns. 😆

You have to sleep eventually.

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, MooN said:

No.1 daughters 20th birthday today so party last night in a local village hall where they all slept over (on the judo clubs tatamis I think 😇 ) then about 10 of them came round here bringing all the leftover food and drink for lunch which was fun. 

it was also bloody hot this afternoon and we've just had a brief but intense thunder storm go through. 

I dunno MooN sometimes you post stuff that makes my heart sing. 

Hmm, more water with it me thinks 😆

• Haha 2