Second Weekend in May!

XTreme

Think I'll be clearing up after the builders again.
Keep looking at a new helmet. Kind of settled with Nolan now but still want to try one on to check, doesn't seem to be any stockists locally. Should stop looking as there's so much dust to clear again.

Still the MotoGP to look forward to.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Ersilia is interested in most things Fred but I think I'll leave out a visit to your shit works 🤪

This survey work i'm doing takes me to some really interesting places and what every place has in common is that every watercourse or beach has some kind of shit spilling into it, only thing that varies is how often and what kind,  could be FE which is final effluent (treated sewage) or storm water with sewage mixed in sometimes mixes with FE on the way out or just raw sewage most of the time screened sometimes not . That is a storm storage tank in the photo only spills in bad weather but the screen is fucked in there so everything goes out to sea 

• Sad 3

12 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

By the way, Essex lump almost ready to go back together but simon wanted to paint it before we clean it out.:thud:

c5da2393-f527-4807-ab55-96b37d7a67b8.thumb.jpg.826a771a982c10a0d3b16ec614221c62.jpg

The motor is looking but not sure about the colour.  What colour is the car going to be ?

17 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Meeting my mum and her boy toy at a classic car show tomorrow afternoon in Kelso.

Give your mum my best. Make boy toy suffer. 😆

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

Meeting my mum and her boy toy at a classic car show tomorrow afternoon in Kelso.

there's  a joke in there somewhere

Woke up to a thunderstorm and high winds and rain, braved some rain to go to my mechanic and change oils, there I saw an old Kawasaki and a pretty red bike. I like that Ducati, too :classic_laugh:, it's a 999S.

IMG_5351.thumb.jpeg.136d65fc6184fcdf7da5d93f517f433e.jpeg

IMG_5352.thumb.jpeg.51c53437399d1cbfcf0cb68311e1d2d7.jpeg

It turned supper sunny and hot by end of morning, so rode home slowly with my helmet open through some lovely Porto streets, felt like having a nice snack somewhere but the place was crowded with tourists on terraces and I decided to skip catching covid and went home instead. Now with a bit of bother from my allergic sinus, so will stay cool and fresh inside until Costa wakes up and starts behind to go chase some bitches :classic_laugh:

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Buckster said:

My mum is 80, her boy toy is only 77.

Does 4% older count for liking older women? 

At 77, I'm sure he likes anyone that calls him a "boy" :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

Woke up to a thunderstorm and high winds and rain, braved some rain to go to my mechanic and change oils, there I saw an old Kawasaki and a pretty red bike. I like that Ducati, too :classic_laugh:, it's a 999S.

IMG_5351.thumb.jpeg.136d65fc6184fcdf7da5d93f517f433e.jpeg

IMG_5352.thumb.jpeg.51c53437399d1cbfcf0cb68311e1d2d7.jpeg

It turned supper sunny and hot by end of morning, so rode home slowly with my helmet open through some lovely Porto streets, felt like having a nice snack somewhere but the place was crowded with tourists on terraces and I decided to skip catching covid and went home instead. Now with a bit of bother from my allergic sinus, so will stay cool and fresh inside until Costa wakes up and starts behind to go chase some bitches :classic_laugh:

the gpz 9 looks good

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

By that age folk are only doing what they want to do, pretty cool that an 80year old woman wants to go to a classic car show.

The boy toy has a Cortina Estate and a Ford Popular.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Aaw the first paedo I encountered tried to pick me up in one of those 😂

Now they just use Transit vans with motorcycles in the back.

• Haha 4

Just had these dropped off for tuneups, both are Sigs, 3 letter tyes dont know chit about firearms sad really good thing im here to help.

Fuck Putin started something big thats for sure.

🤓

848392828__DSC25972.thumb.JPG.8b9d0b7355b92c09a1f1a913162fc01b.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Come on Slowly, dont fret about the firearms, a Govt type has these things, and i fix them for him when he breaks them. 😆

• Haha 2

Contracts are popping up for everything, in theater or out, StateSide or at the front. 

Being in poland is the last place a sane human would want a child right now.

Just saying. :littleguy:

• Haha 1

This was the best economic news i could find. :classic_unsure:

“The latest China lockdowns combined with the Russia-Ukraine war is too heavy a burden. “The global chaos is going to further exacerbate disruption and take inflation to a new level.”

• Like 2