Second Weekend in May!

XTreme

It's going to be warm....

2102199261_Screenshot2022-05-13142059.jpg.b11e722c9b7b64cb83fbca6ae18eea4d.jpg

And despite taking delivery of The Mystery Bike today I doubt if I'll be out tomorrow.

I've got another website gig to get on with so I've got to try and break the back of it tomorrow.

Plus I'm shattered after doing 200 miles today, and I'm on antibiotics for a sinus infection.

Also, Jake wants to come up to help the wife bath the tortoises.

I will be giving the bike a serious wash down though.....condition is great but it's not in my condition!

Sunday I should be good to go though!

So what you lot up to?

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's going to be warm....

2102199261_Screenshot2022-05-13142059.jpg.b11e722c9b7b64cb83fbca6ae18eea4d.jpg

And despite taking delivery of The Mystery Bike today I doubt if I'll be out tomorrow.

I've got another website gig to get on with so I've got to try and break the back of it tomorrow.

Plus I'm shattered after doing 200 miles today, and I'm on antibiotics for a sinus infection.

Also, Jake wants to come up to help the wife bath the tortoises.

I will be giving the bike a serious wash down though.....condition is great but it's not in my condition!

Sunday I should be good to go though!

So what you lot up to?

enjoy the new steed 👍

Been working a lot this week, a lot of problems with pricing and my clients wanting to suspend new orders.

Tomorrow will take my bike in to the mechanic, and change fluids, probably getting it washed over the weekend too as it's full of bugs and mud, next week it's going on a tour with Sofia. It should be summer weather, too, hopefully not too hot.

The weekend is also going to have a lot of dog walks, bitches on the neighborhood are on heat and he's quite keen on going out for walks :classic_laugh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Been working a lot this week, a lot of problems with pricing and my clients wanting to suspend new orders.

Tomorrow will take my bike in to the mechanic, and change fluids, probably getting it washed over the weekend too as it's full of bugs and mud, next week it's going on a tour with Sofia. It should be summer weather, too, hopefully not too hot.

The weekend is also going to have a lot of dog walks, bitches on the neighborhood are on heat and he's quite keen on going out for walks :classic_laugh:

i bet he is 😁

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Son home from uni for his granddads birthday meal this evening. I’m not going cos his family have the cuntish traits of people who have been inbreeding in cunttown since the dawn of cunts began!

Mawsley’s has hacked slowcatchys account 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm not telling you what i'm doing this weekend shall i start a poll so you can guess and let it drag on for a month or two :rofl:

You're too fucking lazy to start a Poll!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Don't temp me you said that last weekend and i went out for a walk :classic_laugh:

I walked around Wigwam rock today. :classic_unsure:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Taking the cat to the cattery early tomorrow, then taking my son to his Nonna for the weekend.  The me and Mrs oneleg are away to deepest Wales for weekend in a nice hotel

DT-Fawlty-Towers-1.jpg.c2434353f6bef3b4d181516f6f851b42.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Just now, boboneleg said:

Taking the cat to the cattery early tomorrow, then taking my son to his Nonna for the weekend.  The me and Mrs oneleg are away to deepest Wales for weekend in a nice hotel

DT-Fawlty-Towers-1.jpg.c2434353f6bef3b4d181516f6f851b42.jpg

Nice, what bit of Wales?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Lake Vyrnwy and Portmeirion

Ooh nice. Ive never been but it looks like an unlikely happening in wet n windy Blighty. Have you been before?

082B53DD-321D-42F1-938D-64310F6F932D.jpeg.2265573a3d665dd43e174072dbbda2c0.jpeg

9F9315C7-414C-4C87-82BA-6B6FAE27E4EC.jpeg.3872e0f79c531c1a57eeab9095611831.jpeg

I’m often struck by the good taste someone in your household has!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ooh nice. Ive never been but it looks like an unlikely happening in wet n windy Blighty. Have you been before?

Been to Lake Vrynwy loads of times but never in the hotel, first visit to Portmeirion.  We were meant to do this in Sept 2020 but postponed twice due to covid.   I've just got to remember to stick to the main roads, I don't  think she'll appreciate me taking her new car up a trail 🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Been to Lake Vrynwy loads of times but never in the hotel, first visit to Portmeirion.  We were meant to do this in Sept 2020 but postponed twice due to covid.   I've just got to remember to stick to the main roads, I don't  think she'll appreciate me taking her new car up a trail 🤪

It shocked me as a grown up to see beautiful Wales was on my doorstep, no-one ever mentioned it or went there (everyone went further down south) or abroad.. hope it stays that way 😊

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

first visit to Portmeirion. 

This time of year it'll be full of Brummies and Scousers making the place look untidy.

Mid Winter is the best when it's deserted.......you get the atmosphere then.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

This time of year it'll be full of Brummies and Scousers making the place look untidy.

Mid Winter is the best when it's deserted.......you get the atmosphere then.

I'll dress down then :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Big bubbles. :littleguy: