• Honda CB500X
    • BMW F800GS
    • Triumph Tiger 800
    • Honda NC750X
    • BMW R1200GS
    • Yamaha XT660Z Tenere
    • Yamaha Tracer 700

This poll is closed to new votes

going on your age and physical state  , i'd say the CRF cause it must be the lightest out of that lot.

BMW 1200 gs , yeh right :rofl:

• Like 3

Just now, Six30 said:

going on your age and physical state  , i'd say the CRF cause it must be the lightest out of that lot.

What do you mean my physical state?

I don't have arthritis or back problems.......just stretched medial collateral knee ligaments from sports in my youth.

And they've been like that for 35 years.

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

.just stretched medial collateral knee ligaments from sports in my youth.

If it was from your youth shouldn't  they have been like that for 65 years. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What do you mean my physical state?

I don't have arthritis or back problems.......just stretched medial collateral knee ligaments from sports in my youth.

xBzx9jUv1ob4yACb%2BcndGjzp50Sl4=

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm still going for the CRF300L because its cheep to buy and cheep to run and service and we all know your cheep fecker LOL

and he's very  frail 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

BMW 1200 gs , yeh right :rofl:

That's another reason i'm thinking its the CRF because he hates overweight monstrous behemoths probably why he doesn't like his boys polish woman sluggish and unresponsive handling whilst riding :rofl:

• Haha 4

I reckon the tracer cos its another UJM POS, boring but fonctional. like the chintok teuton, but Jap.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's another reason i'm thinking its the CRF because he hates overweight monstrous behemoths probably why he doesn't like his boys polish woman sluggish and unresponsive handling whilst riding :rofl:

On the subject of weight I was surprised to find that your AT is heavier than a 1200GS?

• Like 1

NC750X because it does a gazillion km/l on fuel and the fuel tank is under the seat for low CofG...........and it's cheap! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

On the subject of weight I was surprised to find that your AT is heavier than a 1200GS?

Not my one its 232kg i think the GS is over 250kg before the owners bolt another 500kg of crap to it 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Tango said:

NC750X because it does a gazillion km/l on fuel and the fuel tank is under the seat for low CofG...........and it's cheap! 

Too heavy so i don't think its this one plus he likes a single

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tango said:

well I was going to say that one but Pete has spent the last 20 odd years shouting " Honda's are gay" at his potor screen everytime he sees one so I kinda ruled it out.  Maybe this'll be his coming out? 

• Haha 6

Just now, MooN said:

well I was going to say that one but Pete has spent the last 20 odd years shouting " Honda's are gay" at his potor screen everytime he sees one so I kinda ruled it out.  Maybe this'll be his coming out? 

When I first met you on xrv.org in 2004 I had a Transalp.

And I've had 13 Hondas!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

When I first met you on xrv.org in 2004 I had a Transalp.

And I've had 13 Hondas!

I never said you were consistant...😂

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

225kg wet apparently: https://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/bmw/bmw_r1200gs 07.htm

My 1150GS was about 35kg heavier I think.

that's an old one this is the same year as mine but is surprising only a few kilos heavier but holds more fuel so if you take that into account not far off the same weight

https://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/bmw/bmw_r1200gs 16.htm

• Like 1

I'm going xt660 has enough poke for the road but very capable off road and not too heavy, fuel consumption might be abit more then some of the others maybe but im sticking with it....oh and I believe he said he liked it when he's has one in the past.....I think but I've been drinking so I could be wrong on this point

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Richzx6r said:

I'm going xt660 has enough poke for the road but very capable off road and not too heavy, fuel consumption might be abit more then some of the others maybe but im sticking with it....oh and I believe he said he liked it when he's has one in the past.....I think but I've been drinking so I could be wrong on this point

he's had one of those before so i don't think he will be getting another when there's stuff on the list he hasn't had 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

The way we were.....in 2005!

xts9.jpg.76cbc2c0f80c1344d8be446ac69ca4c9.jpg

• Like 2

If it isn't the CRF300l then you're a whinging fecker, coz all you've done for the past year is whinge about the weight of bikes .  In fact 'whinger ginger' has a certain ring to it...................

stop-whining-whine.gif.6dbf55d7fb5c0514d8c48d5425a6d133.gif

• Haha 2