Grasshopper's Rolling Path

Grasshopper

12 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Brilliant Michelle. I love the write ups with your posts. Im surprised to read you're deciding whether to continue with the trailer tent or buy a house. House that decision going? 

Stay tuned....The decision will be my next blog entry with the July write up.  Thanks for asking! 🙂

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Come on @Grasshopper's Ride Socks and sandals, really :classic_laugh:
beautiful country though 

That's how I roll:rofl: 

I was waiting for someone to mention that. 

Funny how that really gets some people, who the hell made that rule anyway, who ever it was could not have been Canadian. 

Toes get cold, sandals are comfy, end of story... 😎😉

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Marcel said:

So how long are you planning to travel on this adventure..... I haven't read or looked much into this thread... Just short on time on my end... But promise I will Soon has I find time.. 

Thanks, I appreciate that not many people have time for such things.  Just the thought that you will try is nice....

I would tell you my plans but then that would be a spoiler for the 1.5 people on here that are following along.....😆

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I have been uploading a lot of YouTube Shorts lately, just wanted to share this one in particular. 😊

Very nice but this is a great example of why videos and photos should be taken in landscape not portrait now don't do it again :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Very nice but this is a great example of why videos and photos should be taken in landscape not portrait now don't do it again :classic_laugh:

I agree 100%

BUT, the YouTube shorts format is only vertical and they are all I seem to have time for right now.  It is annoying, but I like to share the pretty stuff.  That is why I make my own videos, to do the right thing. 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I agree 100%

BUT, the YouTube shorts format is only vertical and they are all I seem to have time for right now.  It is annoying, but I like to share the pretty stuff.  That is why I make my own videos, to do the right thing. 😉

There is a way to get around youtube shorts i done it not so long ago and please keep posting i was only yanking your chain :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 1

Yeah.....finally had a connection long enough to finish my July video and blog! 🥳

We woke up on July 1st, Canada Day, in Saskatoon Saskatchewan. Not exactly where I thought we would be at this time, but we were here for a good reason. You see, we couldn’t have it both ways, either we buy a home on land or a home on wheels, both were not an option, we had to choose one. Saskatoon would be the place to decide this and it would change everything. A new home on wheels and a quest to find a beautiful resting spot for my Mom, this was July, with lots of trees, water and stunning places in-between.

Here are a few moments from July and my latest blog to go along with it.

https://www.grasshopperspath.ca/post/new-home-on-wheels-meet-ella-3-0

• Like 8