KLR carb ride report!

Tym

I should have paid these people to do this when i bought the thing in late '02! She has never run better! My best guess is the fact i threw in a finger adjusted fuel air jet in violation of Federal Govt USA law dint hurt! Dont snitch, snitches get stiches...lol

DSCN0436.thumb.jpeg.f51ffd6e6ca09021684151187858bfba.jpeg

So i took her for a spin, 41F, no humidity...perfect numbers for hp, and she pulled from idle to redline like never before...

DSCN0439.thumb.jpeg.dcd574a5af3afb6841a105bf94ac93d4.jpeg

And my IRC GP 110's are the best dual sport tyres i have ever run on my KLR. They dint dig in on sand, my KLR hated sand, not now. End of this ride report! Oh ps, Suzukis are gay!

• Like 2

File this under your Susckie ride reports are DOOMED! Your Spanish overlords wont let you ride while I, who just rode while packing a 45Colt single action  and a 45 auto said FU to who the fuck ever! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! 

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

File this under your Susckie ride reports are DOOMED! Your Spanish overlords wont let you ride while I, who just rode while packing a 45Colt single action  and a 45 auto said FU to who the fuck ever! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! 

xxgiphy.gif

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I have absolutely no idea what this is about.

Its about riding during a pandemic while the cops cant do chit because i carry more firearms then they do. Now, you arnt allowed an air powered toy gun because, you are a pussy..LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Buckster said:

@XTreme Tymeh is off his meds again.

No......it's the euphoria of having a working KLR Ian!

Very rare occasion......sort of like a solar eclipse really.

It won't last long!

• Like 1

Just now, XTreme said:

No......it's the euphoria of having a working KLR Ian!

Very rare occasion......sort of like a solar eclipse really.

It won't last long!

So about four hours then. The dealership gave him a 12month or 12 corner guarantee, whichever comes first.

This bike has never run better since i bought her in late 2o02. I should have had the shop done this mod on day one. PS, the Federal govt of the USA, sucks ducks.

i stashed the go pro in my jacket so it was behind the air flow of the windshield, im sure Buck would like to comment on airflow and mics...lol not...lol

• Like 1

I thought the video quality was very good, I was wondering if you were using a body mount for the camera.

One of the biggest "probs" with setting carbs is what the manual says. Nine times out of ten an extra bit of richness via said mixture adjuster makes all the difference.
Them trying to keep the emissions down when it runs so much better given a bit more fuel so you end up using less fuel.:classic_blink::classic_blink:

Tyms in love again. You're not sending it over now are you.
By the way, tick overs a bit high.:classic_biggrin:

Ya, i 

11 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

By the way, tick overs a bit high.:classic_biggrin:

Ya, i noticed, the funny part is she seems to like it like that...:banana121or: