2 hours

MooN

2 hours was about all I was going to get, by the time N0.1 daughter had emptied the fridge into a coldbox and dissapeared off out of it back to uni in Dijon, it was gone 3pm and the temps would drop off again with sunset so I just picked a 100 odd km loop that was already in my phone from a previous ride and just rode it the other way round. 

mostly smaller back roads and with the weather we've been having they were covered in a film of slime and mud from the fields that made it a little "interesting" in places. Add to that the number of "chasseurs" in the woods with their hi viz camouflage worrying the wildlife into inhabitual daytime action there were moments when I was more than pleased to have an effective ABS system to assist in avoiding a deer and numerous rabbits and hares who seemed intent on escaping the flourescent gun toting nutters by hitching a ride...

The light was not strong and failing fast so little point in taking pics. the wildlife, having been politely refused permission to come aboard, didn't hang around long enough for me to get the camera out. 

DSC05137.thumb.JPG.535af79851c5fb3e96318a07ce3b084a.JPG

DSC05142.thumb.JPG.c29082ad19df532fde974a13362a5934.JPG

• Like 7

When I'm riding alone and go past a group of hunters I make it a point to toot my horn at them and wave hello, clearly wishing them a good hunt. Most don't seem too happy with it, though...

• Haha 4