Spot The Cunt

MooN

O...M...F...G!  an old flame sent me a copy of a school sixth form photo.  I sniggered at it  for 10 minutes reminiscing and then forwarded it to Wifey with the challenge of spotting me.  Much to my disgust it took none of the girls more than about 5 seconds to pick me out. They also all agreed that the teachers look like a stasi interrogation team...😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, MooN said:

O...M...F...G!  an old flame sent me a copy of a school sixth form photo.  I sniggered at it  for 10 minutes reminiscing and then forwarded it to Wifey with the challenge of spotting me.  Much to my disgust it took none of the girls more than about 5 seconds to pick me out. They also all agreed that the teachers look like a stasi interrogation team...😂

Let's see it then!

• Like 2

seeing as @bobonelegis the only one who's actually met me ( well @Catteeclan as well but very briefly in Norwich a looong time ago) the liklyhood of someone grtting this is slim.

I could tell you, but then of course I'd have to kill you. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, MooN said:

I just know I'm going to regret this

740440941_IMG_2081KEVIS.JPG.83103c91dbcfd3ba3914fc2c6ee60e98.JPG

I've found you your the one mid pic directly up for the grey suit red tye teacher your behind the doobie brothers in the green looking coat 😉 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

I've found you your the one mid pic directly up for the grey suit red tye teacher your behind the doobie brothers in the green looking coat 😉 

nope

• Like 1