BOTM January 2022 Submissions

XTreme

It's the first one of the New Year......and it represents a great opportunity to get those Beta Bum Boys off the front page! 

As long as it's not @Buckster's Harley replacing them of course!

So you know the criteria......it must be your bike and it must have been taken this month.

If you make a submission and then get a better shot later on.....then just submit the new pic and tag me to delete the first one.

This submissions thread will be open from now until Saturday evening 8PM UK time, at which point the voting thread will open!

Voting will then take place throughout Sunday 30th and Monday 31st January! Poll closes 8PM UK time on the 31st.

So who's going to be the first BOTM winner in 2022?

Iron Man Question GIF

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Tym said:

You stage your bike for pics nicely  @Tango :littleguy:

I actually just parked up for a pee break, but the sky caught my eye so thought I'd take a pic (obviously not of me taking a pee!). 😂😂😂

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We need an image not a vid Tym!

He'll get there in the end ..........................

stands by for a photo of a merman planting a flag on a rock

• Haha 7

38 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

stands by for a photo of a merman planting a flag on a rock

pic right chit this one?

xlarge.jpeg.7e7b92d6f19448c2cc191f6ac5d8f1a0.jpeg

Ooop my bad. Wrong month. 

😃

• Haha 5

Turns out i never took a still pic of riding the KLR this month, just vids, so im going to have to go with a screen grab smoking a toyota on our local connector/ ring seating up hill slog to the highway jan 12th. :wave:

80.thumb.jpg.1133fb736bf285daf69e41945d789d04.jpg

• Like 6

I would try, but my photographic capabilities are around zero.

But they are not as bad as my aunt's photos, she visited her sister in America (1975) and took dozens of photos, all the time with the lens cap in place.😂

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, Tym said:

Bucksters going to love using that excuse. :littleguy:

Well he has got a camera now Tym. Unfortunately every pic has got that POS Gay Harley in it!

Usually by a Dumpster! Which actually manages to look more attractive than the Harley!

True Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

• Haha 3

On 27/01/2022 at 08:23, XTreme said:

Well he has got a camera now Tym. Unfortunately every pic has got that POS Gay Harley in it!

Usually by a Dumpster! Which actually manages to look more attractive than the Harley!

Form follows function, thats because the Dumpster serves a useful purpose. 😆

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

For some reason that reminded me of a bike rally i went to back in the late 80s the Yorkshire pudding rally i think it was. Me and a mate were sat by our tents after setting up camp swilling beer when a guy on a Harley came in, the first thing he done was chain it to a small tree even before he had unpacked to set up camp and while setting up camp he wouldn't stop looking  at it like he was scared to let it out of his site or something so in the early hours me and my mate pissed as farts and giggling like a couple of school kids cut the tree down with a crap folding saw and stole the tree. The guys face was priceless when he got up in the morning 😅

• Haha 10