Beta Bum Boys Dirty Day Out!

Sir Fallsalot

The Beta bum boys dirty day out went well today, cool weather to stop us burning up on the trails and plenty of mud to slop about in 
I hate slippery logs especially when the ground around them offers no grip seen too many of these today 

Waiting for a pull its a little stuck

1371470021_WhatsAppImage2022-01-16at17_38.10(1).jpeg.32ce2a96548a09e12ee14f2e77ba0e86.jpeg

My mate testing the water 

And my turn, look at the shit video from my mates phone the tight git wont replace it

Photo of the bike with strategically placed gloves for next months BOTM :classic_laugh:

IMG_E3291.thumb.JPG.b040f56ce77b5f0bcaabc4562f91d219.JPG

IMG_E3294.thumb.JPG.e0a0d850b597c1ff23ba9750560d1ac5.JPG

IMG_E3298.thumb.JPG.4a0517e1520320d773acc2da4f010f40.JPG

IMG_3295.JPG

Just listen to my bike purr on the trail, got to say now the suspension is sorted i'm loving it

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just listen to my bike purr on the trail, got to say now the suspension is sorted i'm loving

The Breakfast Club Reaction GIF

Nice to hear, you seem to really be getting along with it. I have to say, there’s nothing green in that mud, more like brown laning!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Is that Clive eating all your shit behind:classic_laugh:

That's probably the bloke who knocked me off on one of the corners by riding straight into my back wheel a few laps later. Apart from eating a load of grit and mud from the speedway track as I slid along on my chest and face, the little finger on my left hand now has a bend in it, I think I broke it, it certainly hurt enough for a few weeks. A marshall had to get my seat back from the middle of the track.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

That's probably the bloke who knocked me off on one of the corners by riding straight into my back wheel a few laps later. Apart from eating a load of grit and mud from the speedway track as I slid along on my chest and face, the little finger on my left hand now has a bend in it, I think I broke it, it certainly hurt enough for a few weeks. A marshall had to get my seat back from the middle of the track.

Somebody rammed you up the ass Yen? :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2