Third Weekend in January!

XTreme

4 hours ago, Grace (BikeHedonia) said:

Is it the weekend??

I am reunited with my mountains and my new gaerne trials boots. Want to finally try out the latter and see if I've forgotten everything.

Trials boots....i love it when women talk like that. :littleguy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Tym said:

-12.2c here...and we are the warm spot in New England. up north its -25.55c right now, and its v ery windy, ymmmy, wind chills. :littleguy:

You're not going swimming in that surely?

Well that's me fucked for today, I have a blood blister on my stump (oh er matron) so crutches for me today and no bike riding  🙄

On the up side it's Saturday so It's beer day this evening 😛

• Sad 3

29 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You're not going swimming in that surely?

Who are you calling Shirley? The winds the problem, going off shore at over 30mph, if i wanted to swim to long island New York this would b e the day to do it. 😆

• Haha 3

I thought about getting the bike out but it’s freezing so I am making bacon sandwiches then I will get the bike out and wash it, check everything and put it away until tomorrow. I might go and buy some new gloves.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Buckster said:

I thought about getting the bike out but it’s freezing so I am making bacon sandwiches then I will get the bike out and wash it, check everything and put it away until tomorrow. I might go and buy some new gloves.

Gay

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Six30 said:

how much are they over there ?

$00 alfa centurans, butt, if you tick , Buy it now on Credit, you will receve the nimiker of fixed Bitch removed from the dogs id tags. I hope thats clear English is a foreign language here. :wave:

• Haha 1

Just now, Tym said:

$00 alfa centurans, butt, if you tick , Buy it now on Credit, you will receve the nimiker of fixed Bitch removed from the dogs id tags. I hope thats clear English is a foreign language here. :wave:

What Tym said! :classic_unsure:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2