One last blast

DangerRuss58

I've not stepped outside for last few weeks, don't want to tempt fate even further! but on Wednesday I decided to join my other friends for one last blast for this year. Of course as usual not everything went to plan. I bought a quad lock and anti vibration extra and...yes it still buggered up my iPhone camera. My DSLR decided to not give me any access to my aperture settings so nothing in focus and on the way back I noticed my go-pro was facing the sky! I hadn't got the screw through the holes in the camera's bracket..oh well. Anyhow I managed 450km without getting killed, the weather wasn't bad at all the temperature hit 24 at one point, we stopped off for coffee visited a couple of landmarks and I managed to get home before dark so all n all a good day out. Admin if the video I've uploaded is too big feel free to take it down.  Happy New Year everyone and lets hope next year is a great riding year.

small-1.jpg

FB1A9381_InPixio.jpg

small-2.jpg

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, DangerRuss58 said:

Of course as usual not everything went to plan. I bought a quad lock and anti vibration extra and...yes it still buggered up my iPhone camera. My DSLR decided to not give me any access to my aperture settings so nothing in focus and on the way back I noticed my go-pro was facing the sky! I hadn't got the screw through the holes in the camera's bracket..oh well.

No plumbing or dental mishaps Russ? Sounds like a result then! :classic_laugh:

I haven't been out for weeks......weather's been grim here!

No probs with the vid.....it streams from YouTube so it can be as big as you like!

Happy New Year!

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No plumbing or dental mishaps Russ? Sounds like a result then! :classic_laugh:

I haven't been out for weeks......weather's been grim here!

No probs with the vid.....it streams from YouTube so it can be as big as you like!

Happy New Year!

Hi Pete the weather here has been very mild...at the moment so making the most of it..Happy New Year to you as well my friend

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DangerRuss58 said:

Hi Pete the weather here has been very mild...at the moment so making the most of it..Happy New Year to you as well my friend

We've had two months of hell Russ......brighter now though so should be out on the weekend!

• Like 1